Cain/Gingrich ticket?

His mommy took his transformers away, so now he's calling women whores.

Nah, he's just too simpleminded to comprehend the fact that other people are perfectly capable of liking everyone on the GOP slate, even though HE doesn't like them. Children often think their opinions are objective reality.

I like any one of them better then I like Obama. I am not alone in that assessment. This is next presidential election is a referendum on Obama and his progressive policies- liberals hate that because they know what is ahead.

I'm really pretty happy with the slate of GOP contenders overall, down to Michelle Bachmann. Beyond that, I'm not entirely sure who those guys even ARE. It's nice to not have the John McCain scenario, where I'm frantically looking for a third-party candidate because I'd rather shoot myself than vote for him.

It was Cain who gained the most – up into third place with a 7.7 point gain – and Gingrich, up 3.7 points to fourth place who were the big winners, said Silver.

I would think a Cain/Gingrich ticket would be formidable. Newt would be the perfect VP to work with Congress in getting things done. Cain an affable and intelligent man who understands economic realities as they relate to job creation.

Both are from Georgia. Both come from humble beginnings. Both are intelligent and hard working.

Though, I will vote for Anyone But Obama 2012

Honestly since Gingrich is my #2 choice after Cain there is nothing but support for this idea from me.

At the moment, I'm actually reversed from you on this. I'm leaning more Gingrich, with Cain second. Whatever the guy's like personally, Gingrich is a smart, savvy, creative politician with some VERY appealing plans and ideas.

It was Cain who gained the most – up into third place with a 7.7 point gain – and Gingrich, up 3.7 points to fourth place who were the big winners, said Silver.

I would think a Cain/Gingrich ticket would be formidable. Newt would be the perfect VP to work with Congress in getting things done. Cain an affable and intelligent man who understands economic realities as they relate to job creation.

Both are from Georgia. Both come from humble beginnings. Both are intelligent and hard working.

Honestly since Gingrich is my #2 choice after Cain there is nothing but support for this idea from me.

At the moment, I'm actually reversed from you on this. I'm leaning more Gingrich, with Cain second. Whatever the guy's like personally, Gingrich is a smart, savvy, creative politician with some VERY appealing plans and ideas.

I am thinking with you. We shouldn't be passing by these two candiddates and should use both. I want to hear more about the Contract with America and I think Cain would endorse as well. Could Gingrich find the 999 project working well in his version of the contract> What a great way to bring two great ideas together!

From the best and the brightest we have! OIt makes for a great team and the VP would not be relegated to funerals, but an active part of the leadership!

I Cain live with that :tongue:

Gingrich is stupider than the equally immoral man, Clinton, who beat him like a drum. Gingrich lost his power because of his willingness to impeach a sitting president in order to overturn the people's will.

Gingrich is stupider than the equally immoral man, Clinton, who beat him like a drum. Gingrich lost his power because of his willingness to impeach a sitting president in order to overturn the people's will.

You mean "Gingrich is more stupid"

;)

Just sayin :eusa_whistle:

I am thinking with you. We shouldn't be passing by these two candiddates and should use both. I want to hear more about the Contract with America and I think Cain would endorse as well. Could Gingrich find the 999 project working well in his version of the contract> What a great way to bring two great ideas together!

From the best and the brightest we have! OIt makes for a great team and the VP would not be relegated to funerals, but an active part of the leadership!

Newt's plan is to give people the option of paying taxes at the current rate, including all the current possible deductions, or an optional flat rate with a limited possible deduction. He also calls for abolishing the death tax and the capital gains tax, reducing the corporate tax to 12.5%, and offering 100% expensing to allow companies to write off new, upgraded equipment entirely in the first year.

CeCelie1200 has become Newt's girl. It must be the simpatico lack of integrity evidenced by both.

Forum List

Back