Cain: Calls for Tiger Woods in 2016

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
Tiger in 2016!
December 13, 2006
By Herman Cain
http://replay.web.archive.org/200802....com/hc039.htm

Thankfully, as Monday turns to Tuesday, hope springs eternal for Friday night when, in my case, I order two pieces of fried catfish fillet and my favorite sides from my favorite restaurant. No more leftovers, no more cold sandwiches, just wide-eyed visions of spicy catfish with a dash of Tabasco. Which leads us to the 2016 presidential race. And Eldrick “Tiger” Woods.

Tiger will be 40 years old in 2016. The Republican Party should begin grooming him now for a run at the White House. His personal attributes and accomplishments on the golf course point to a candidate who will be a problem solver, not a politician.

Tiger’s success on the golf course, which will translate to success in the White House, is a product of his character, discipline and leadership by example. Tiger has one objective when he steps up to the first tee – win. The Republicans desperately need a candidate who will not seek personal legacies through political victories that compromise conservative ideology and increase the scope of federal government. Tiger’s legacy is already set.

Tiger Woods could be an inspiring figure for the country, the likes of which we have not seen since Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ronald Reagan. Tiger’s late father Earl Woods said in 1996 that the then-young golfer “will do more than any other man in history to change the course of humanity.” The elder Woods added, “I made him a promise.'You'll never run into another person as mentally tough as you.' He hasn't. And he won't.”

Tiger in 2016!
December 13, 2006
By Herman Cain

Thankfully, as Monday turns to Tuesday, hope springs eternal for Friday night when, in my case, I order two pieces of fried catfish fillet and my favorite sides from my favorite restaurant. No more leftovers, no more cold sandwiches, just wide-eyed visions of spicy catfish with a dash of Tabasco. Which leads us to the 2016 presidential race. And Eldrick “Tiger” Woods.

Tiger will be 40 years old in 2016. The Republican Party should begin grooming him now for a run at the White House. His personal attributes and accomplishments on the golf course point to a candidate who will be a problem solver, not a politician.

Tiger’s success on the golf course, which will translate to success in the White House, is a product of his character, discipline and leadership by example. Tiger has one objective when he steps up to the first tee – win. The Republicans desperately need a candidate who will not seek personal legacies through political victories that compromise conservative ideology and increase the scope of federal government. Tiger’s legacy is already set.

Tiger Woods could be an inspiring figure for the country, the likes of which we have not seen since Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ronald Reagan. Tiger’s late father Earl Woods said in 1996 that the then-young golfer “will do more than any other man in history to change the course of humanity.” The elder Woods added, “I made him a promise.'You'll never run into another person as mentally tough as you.' He hasn't. And he won't.”

This should be fun

Tiger in 2016!
December 13, 2006
By Herman Cain

Your link doesn't work.

Try this one

Herman Cain once wanted Tiger Woods to run for president - Yahoo! News

Years before businessman Herman Cain decided to run for president as a Republican, he suggested an unorthodox pick to run for the White House in 2016: Tiger Woods.

“Tiger will be 40 years old in 2016,” Cain wrote in a 2006 column. “The Republican Party should begin grooming him now for a run at the White House. His personal attributes and accomplishments on the golf course point to a candidate who will be a problem solver, not a politician.” (RELATED: TheDC coverage of Tiger Woods)

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and radio host made the comments in a piece, uncovered by Katrina Trinko of National Review, in which he wrote that the “crop of 2008 Republican presidential contenders is about as inspiring as Saturday’s leftovers for Monday’s lunch.”

Forum List

Back