1) The smartest man on TV....Dr. Charles Krauthammer

2) An astute interviewer....Chris Wallace

Have you a fave?

You know...the ones that make you go *Wowsers!* [Or equivalent..lol]

My votes go to:

Have you a fave?

Do you want to qualify the question and ask if we have a "Fox Fave"? Krauthammer always looks regal because he sits stiffly in a wheelchair. But men don't really have much choice other than a nice looking suit and matching (or "goes with") shirt and tie. The women on all channels always look pretty good to me, although sometimes the hair is a little questionable.

You know...the ones that make you go *Wowsers!* [Or equivalent..lol]

My votes go to:

Have you a fave?

Do you want to qualify the question and ask if we have a "Fox Fave"? Krauthammer always looks regal because he sits stiffly in a wheelchair. But men don't really have much choice other than a nice looking suit and matching (or "goes with") shirt and tie. The women on all channels always look pretty good to me, although sometimes the hair is a little questionable.

Thanks for your response. But "no" I don't wish to qualify the question. Many people here watch many cable news programs. I disagree that men haven't much choice in how they dress. Have you looked at Glenn Beck recently?? I do agree, subjectively, that many women could use an upgrade in their choice of hairstyles.

And because CK is a paraplegic, and sits regally, I would add that this has no bearing on the question or his fashion style of perfectly choosing his fabrics and color coordination. He may have someone do this for him and so may others. Regardless, I wasn't speaking of posture, only fashion. :)

Forum List

Back