CA residents speak out against EV charging restrictions

Let me ask this question if I may - What will the solar panels and wind turbines do, otherwise if the world suffers another catastrophic event that plunges it into a super deep cold climatic winter in which virtually changes everything as depicted in the documentary below ???

Without fossil fuels and the ability to heat ourselves with such means, I also ask this - How might we survive on solar and wind if say Yellowstone was to erupt, and it destroys the climate in ways that would be catastrophic to human and animal life on this planet ?? With Fossil fuel technology and coal at least we would stand a chance.

How we let these wide eyed leftist fool us in the ways that they've now done, uhhhh is simply amazing.

This congressman sum's it up quite nicely, and he's right of course, so when will the bull shite end with these brainwashed leftist minion's ??

Surprised to see the 536 documentary here. Just watched that recently very good for all these "climate change" cultists. They should take a look

Surprised to see the 536 documentary here. Just watched that recently very good for all these "climate change" cultists. They should take a look
Yeah they forget that we have forces that are far greater than anything man can ever do to alter the climate in such a way.

Think about how solar panels would instantly be made useless, and wind might or might not help all depending.

These cultist are clueless on the forces of nature over man's power to effect it, otherwise like natural forces can. Oh and the human race will once again survive these catastrophic events, but not if we are stupid or allow other's to make us stupid.

I think it is obvious which state is the biggest environmental offender. CA has abused the the water tables there for decades. The weather they are seeing now is due to their own irresponsibility.

I think it is obvious which state is the biggest environmental offender. CA has abused the the water tables there for decades. The weather they are seeing now is due to their own irresponsibility.
Mainly with their fires.. Talk about dumb ace's.

Hope they do, but they'll deny the catastrophic event's that would destroy their bull shite agenda's, and if we aren't careful they will destroy us along with themselves. Nothing wrong with a healthy mix of tech to add to our energy security, but trying to go with wild eyed agenda's that aren't solidly studied and implemented prior to there being extensively studied and tested, has put us on a collision course with disaster.

If Yellowstone blow's, they will be shown instantly what kind of fool's they have been in all of this. When will they stop attempting to play God ?

Forum List

Back