C-SPAN LIVE: Health Care Bill Debate.

I'm watching it. The Rs were getting a little rude like the are here for a bit but they have calmed themselves and accepting the inevitable.

I listened to some of the call-ins. Pitiful, uninformed people are the ones who voice against the bill.

Five minutes into the debate Sheila Jackson Lee plays the race card ..... :rolleyes:

Republicans will never back Paul Ryan or should I say Ayn Rand's plans.

He wants to get rid of or privatize things such as Social Security, Medicare, etc.

Devin Nunes is a hypocrite and every word coming out of his mouth is pure hypocrisy.

40% of the Stimulus was tax cuts.

Devin Nunes is a hypocrite and every word coming out of his mouth is pure hypocrisy.

40% of the Stimulus was tax cuts.

Did he say employer based premiums would go down by as much as 3000% ? .....

I'm getting sick already.

"Civil Right."

All the appeal to emotional stories.

Post your feelings on it.

Civil 'Right'...LOL! it is no such thing. the only RIGHT that exists here is for the people to be unacosted BY the Government. They have no business in this, and this is all about POWER of the Elitists in Government, and nothing more.

To those silly shitheads that think it's their RIGHT to have healthcare on MY dime? Are delusional. it AIN"T your Money. Go and create your own wealth you sad losers.

Paul Ryan at least showed statistics.

All the Dems did was whine and play the emotion card.

It's the whole "Tina's a waitress who's working three shifts to take care of her 7 autistic children who can't walk!" tactic.

It's the whole "Tina's a waitress who's working three shifts to take care of her 7 autistic children who can't walk!" tactic.

Much like many Dems, Paul Ryan twists statistics to suit his needs. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him.

The Dems have no facts with which to rationally support the bill.

It is all disinformation and cynical emotional ploys.

Mike Flynn sums it up pretty dang well:

The Democrats and the White House are lost in a legislative “fog of war” right now. They are focused on twisting enough arms, offering jobs and negotiating specific “deals” (bribes) to get them to 216 votes. Their attention and energy is focused exclusively on a final vote in the House tonight. No one is looking even one minute beyond that horizon. They are like a general who pours all his reserves into taking a symbolic bridge, never realizing that his lines have already collapsed and his flanks have been turned. They may take the bridge and get to 216 votes. (I’ve learned to never bet against Congressional leadership and an Administration united for a single legislative victory. ) But, they have already lost the war. They have deluded themselves that if they can…just…get…this…bill…passed, the public’s anger and attention will subside, they can put health care ‘behind them’ and they can focus on other ‘popular’ measures that will shore up their election prospects in November.

What they don’t realize is that today’s vote isn’t the end, but just a new beginning in the debate over health care. Buckle up, because if they manage to cobble together enough votes to pass the Senate Health Bill today, we’re set for weeks and perhaps months of a constitutional and political crisis the likes of which we haven’t seen in our lifetimes.

ObamaCare: To Pass Or Not to Pass - Big Government

Typical of Statists...Strike up the violins to those that made poor life choices...and expect the rest of US to pay for their pathetic choices.

I don't buy into it...but rather LAUGH in their faces.

Five minutes into the debate Sheila Jackson Lee plays the race card ..... :rolleyes:

It probably really pissed her off when it happened. The tea bag people were stupid allowing that kind of hatred directed at members of congress. Low class stuff that.

The Dems also rigged the House rules yesterday to prevent the GOP from introducing any amendments.

Typical of Statists...Strike up the violins to those that made poor life choices...and expect the rest of US to pay for their pathetic choices.

I don't buy into it...but rather LAUGH in their faces.

The worst thing is this is that they think we are morally obligated to pay for other people but fail to realize that morality is derived from our own conscience, religion, or just plain choice about what is right and wrong. And because of this, any one person can pursue what they think is right or wrong based on what they believe. If they believe that they are morally obligated to take care of others then so be it but those who don't are equally free to pursue the limits of their own conscience that takes them in a different direction.

It probably really pissed her off when it happened. The tea bag people were stupid allowing that kind of hatred directed at members of congress. Low class stuff that.

'Allow'? Seriously, Sarah, exactly how does one person 'allow' another person something which each individual American has been endowed with by our Creator..... freedom of speech. Only a leftie would think that someone can take away that which no man can take away.

It's still not verified that it even happened, but aside from that, so what? How about a little mental toughness or is that too much to ask from someone in such a high ranking position? I deal with crap from every direction daily and never lash out and cry for attention like that, i simply correct the issue/problem in front of me and move on. Why can't she do the same, just state her position and be on her merry way? .....

New Topics

Forum List

Back