C.C....... Falcons Suck!

OCA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where you at dawg?

What happened to your boys, the niners? Did they let a rookie RB score 4 fucking TD's? Ahhh yes, I think they did. HaHa, your team sucks, and they have almost no hope for the future, except maybe being able to waste more 1st round picks in the next few years.

OCA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where you at dawg?

What happened to your boys, the niners? Did they let a rookie RB score 4 fucking TD's? Ahhh yes, I think they did. HaHa, your team sucks, and they have almost no hope for the future, except maybe being able to waste more 1st round picks in the next few years.

ROTFLMFAO! You get a win after a 4 game losing streak against the sorry ass Redskins and now you want to talk shit, how pathetic, while we play one of the top teams in the NFC and give up 4 td to a player who is better than any single player on your team.

Remember you claimed your getting to the S.B., I didn't make any such claim, in fact i'm happy the way things are progrssing, we have a future but your future is now and it looks like shit, don't cry when I rip you a new asshole when you don't even make the fucking playoffs.

You will beat Tampa, get your ass handed to you by the Cowboys and then losses to Carolina and Philadelphia will have sorry ass Michael Vick back where he always is in January, on his couch watching.

49ers 5 time S.B. champs, Falcons 1 time visitors to the S.B. where they got smoked.

Sept.25 New Orleans 23 Atlanta 3

Nov.26 New Orleans 31 Atlanta 13

Your so easy to kick ass upon, go watch womens billiards.

ROTFLMFAO! You get a win after a 4 game losing streak against the sorry ass Redskins and now you want to talk shit, how pathetic, while we play one of the top teams in the NFC and give up 4 td to a player who is better than any single player on your team.

Remember you claimed your getting to the S.B., I didn't make any such claim, in fact i'm happy the way things are progrssing, we have a future but your future is now and it looks like shit, don't cry when I rip you a new asshole when you don't even make the fucking playoffs.

You will beat Tampa, get your ass handed to you by the Cowboys and then losses to Carolina and Philadelphia will have sorry ass Michael Vick back where he always is in January, on his couch watching.

49ers 5 time S.B. champs, Falcons 1 time visitors to the S.B. where they got smoked.

Sept.25 New Orleans 23 Atlanta 3

Nov.26 New Orleans 31 Atlanta 13

Your so easy to kick ass upon, go watch womens billiards.

What? Falcons win again! How did the 49ers do? I wasn't able to catch their scores.

Nice defense..........Dallas 38 Atlanta 28.

You guys beat two sorry teams in Washington and Tampa Bay but when the big boys roll around you get the shit kicked out of you.....at home.

Better hope Giants don't win today or its so long playoffs.

Nice defense..........Dallas 38 Atlanta 28.

You guys beat two sorry teams in Washington and Tampa Bay but when the big boys roll around you get the shit kicked out of you.....at home.

Better hope Giants don't win today or its so long playoffs.

Congrats on Gore making the probowl. I voted from him.

Unlike the 9ers, the Falcons control their own destiny. All we have to do is win against the panties and iggles and we're good.

Say goodbye to the playoffs for the Atlanta Sparrows, fucking sorry ass performance against Carolina for a sorry ass franchise.

Say goodbye to the playoffs for the Atlanta Sparrows, fucking sorry ass performance against Carolina for a sorry ass franchise.

Playoff chances are still alive, genius.

How did your little 9ers do against the Cardinals? We beat them already, did you guys get beat again?

Falcons officially eliminated from payoffs on Dec.30, they suck and I told you so.

Where is that S.B. prediction now Gomer?

Falcons officially eliminated from payoffs on Dec.30, they suck and I told you so.

Where is that S.B. prediction now Gomer?

This is my official announcement...

...Falcons win the SB next season under a new coach, OC, DC, with Randy Moss, and a 1st rd. Safety from UGA and a 2nd rd. O-Lineman.

This is my official announcement...

Falcons win the SB next season under a new coach, OC, DC, with Randy Moss, and a 1st rd. Safety from UGA and a 2nd rd. O-Lineman.

I'll take a piece of that action. Atlanta might make the playoffs next year, but they'll be lucky to do so. They have too much work to do on both sides of the ball.

You guys still whining about the Niners and the Hawks? Both teams suck! LOL

Looks like the Giants will get the last spot anyway. And they suck too.

You guys still whining about the Niners and the Hawks? Both teams suck! LOL

Looks like the Giants will get the last spot anyway. And they suck too.

Talk about a team falling apart.... To be honest, Tiki's mid-season announcement that he's retiring was a disaster for the team. But there's a general malaise in the Giant's locker room which needs some serious adjustment, and that may mean a total overhaul.

Forum List

Back