C.C....... Falcons Suck!

It sucks to have never won shit, don't it?

Smilies are good when used tactfully, overuse denotes a childlike mind...........but oh wait...........maybe propositioning other male board members with your fictitious cock size is an excellent debating method?

ROTFLMFAO!

Yeah, it sucks, but at least I have something to look forward to. You've got to look into the past to feel good about your team.

"ROTFLMFAO!" hummmm, IM lingo ehhhh....much more mature than smilies:baby:

AFC Div. winners:
NewEngland
Baltimore
Indy
San Diego

AFC WC:
Cinci
Denver

NFC Div. winners:
NewYork
Chicago
Atlanta
St. Louis

WC:
Philly
NewOrleans

Superbowl:
Indy vs. Atlanta
Atlanta wins 33-28

The NFL "expert" has predicted that there will be only 1 wildcard team from each Conference. I'm not as much of an expert as you, but I'm pretty sure that there are 2 wildcard spots for each conference.

Yes, you are correct for once on USMB, there are two wildcards.

AFC WC
Jacksonville
San Diego

NFC WC
Carolina
Minnesota

Atlanta will not make playoffs.

Well you take the bad with the good, 49ers are 5 time S.B. champs so we are not like the Falcons who are zero for NFL history, we've proved we can get there and win it all and its only a matter of time before it happens again.

Falcons won't make post season.

I wonder how many S.B. the Panthers have won? After all this is were this post started wasn't it ? As for QB's go I don't care for Vicks style but he does make things happen. Falcons in the SB in 06 naaaaa, but I don't see the Panthers there either. And yes the 2nd 1/2 of the season could change alot ( of course I am no expert, I didn't finish my SI...lol... ) But I think a good bet would be Colts & Bears meeting up Jan myself.

I wonder how many S.B. the Panthers have won? After all this is were this post started wasn't it ? As for QB's go I don't care for Vicks style but he does make things happen. Falcons in the SB in 06 naaaaa, but I don't see the Panthers there either. And yes the 2nd 1/2 of the season could change alot ( of course I am no expert, I didn't finish my SI...lol... ) But I think a good bet would be Colts & Bears meeting up Jan myself.

IMHO, the Bears-Giants-Falcons are the top 3 in the NFC. The Falcons have less difficult roadgames in the 2nd half than the Giants. The Bears have the easiest schedule in the NFL, and possible in the history of the game. They could go 16-0. The only problem with that is they will not have enough experience against great teams to be ready for the playoffs. With that being said, the Bears get homefield and the Falcons get a bye. Giants beat Rams, then beat the Bears. Philly beats Saints then loses to Falcons. Falcons vs. Giants at the Georgia Dome. With a healthy D and the Falcons new passing O, Falcons squeek by.

Colts vs. Falcons

Falcons 33
Colts 28

Lol what a douchebag!

Detroit 30 Atlanta 14

Yeah lol, you're on your way to the S.B...............

you're nothing more than a bandwagon fan who only shows his shameful face on this thread whenever one of your random assumptions becomes true. Bears also loss to a 1-6 team.

suck my balls,
chad

you're nothing more than a bandwagon fan who only shows his shameful face on this thread whenever one of your random assumptions becomes true. Bears also loss to a 1-6 team.

suck my balls,
chad

Ooh we are upset by the shameful play of the Falcons, nice defense, 500 yards surrendered to the woeful Lions.

San Francisco 9 Minnesota 3

Detroit 30 Atlanta 14

My assumptions errr prophecies are airtight, New Orleans will win that division and if and only if God is merciful you will barely limp into the playoffs and get smoked.

I still believe that if there is no God you won't make the playoffs because only with divine intervention can you get there.

Love the personal attacks though.

Ooh we are upset by the shameful play of the Falcons, nice defense, 500 yards surrendered to the woeful Lions.

Bears lost to the Dolphins, which kinda pisses on your theories b/c obviously even shitty teams can get a fluke win.

San Francisco 9 Minnesota 3

You also believe Minnesota is making the playoffs, hahaha.

Love the personal attacks though.

And I loved yours aswell.

Nice game against Cleveland.

You lost to Detroit, 49ers beat Detroit, we are a better team than you.

Falcons will not make playoffs, you will lose this weekend to Baltimore.

ROTFLMFAO!

You are a Niners fan? That must be painful for you. I am from the Bay area and not only is SF awful, but across the Bay in Oakland, the Raiders are probably even worse. We have to wear two paper bags over our heads on Sundays. The Falcons are capable of some exciting plays, but I'd be surprised if they do much in the post season. The Bears look to be the best team in the league. Will they hold up? Maybe.

49ers now have 3 wins in a row(5-5 record) with latest being over Seattle and seem to be in the drivers seat for a division title or at the worst a wildcard berth, still think we are awful?

49ers now have 3 wins in a row(5-5 record) with latest being over Seattle and seem to be in the drivers seat for a division title or at the worst a wildcard berth, still think we are awful?

Considering how weak the NFC West is, that's not saying much though.

But I will give Gore his props, he's a freakin' downhill machine. If SF goes anywhere this year, it'll be on his shoulders.

Your Santa Clara 49ers are having a ledgendary season. I'll give you that. Also, I can now see your logic. Same record as the falcons and they are destined to the playoffs and the falcons have no chance, even though they have the same record. Why hasn't ESPN picked you up as an anchor yet?

Your Santa Clara 49ers are having a ledgendary season. I'll give you that. Also, I can now see your logic. Same record as the falcons and they are destined to the playoffs and the falcons have no chance, even though they have the same record. Why hasn't ESPN picked you up as an anchor yet?

Because you guys get a few injuries and give up, you have no fucking heart.

Forum List

Back