C.C....... Falcons Suck!

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
I'm a profit, I told you the Falcons would shit the bed and that Carolina would dominate that division by the halfway point. They have a qb in Delhomme, you have a douchebag in Vick. Atlanta will be sitting home in January watching Carolina in the playoffs.

Carolina 23 Ratbirds 21............ 4 in a row

N.Y. Giants 27 Atlanta 14, what is that? 3 losses in a row?

I'm a profit, I told you the Falcons would shit the bed and that Carolina would dominate that division by the halfway point. They have a qb in Delhomme, you have a douchebag in Vick. Atlanta will be sitting home in January watching Carolina in the playoffs.

Carolina 23 Ratbirds 21............ 4 in a row

N.Y. Giants 27 Atlanta 14, what is that? 3 losses in a row?

Seldom have they not sucked. Not that I care.

Seldom have they not sucked. Not that I care.

we suck everyother year. if abraham, kerney, coleman, and hartwell can be healthy for the 2nd half of the season, we'll go to the superbowl.

we would have beaten the giants if they had all not been injured for the second half

Maybe if you could have stopped one of the least underrated running backs in the league...Tiki is the man!!

20-6 Falcons over Panties:cry: :cry:

Oh great NFL profit:puke:

Where are you guys now? You gonna just sit back on that 1 little victory? You guys are about to take the mother of all ass whippings this weekend and in your own barn too!

Carolina will make playoffs, you guys won't.

we suck everyother year. if abraham, kerney, coleman, and hartwell can be healthy for the 2nd half of the season, we'll go to the superbowl.

we would have beaten the giants if they had all not been injured for the second half

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kind of like how if Steve Smith hadn't been injured for the Falcons game you guys would've lost that.

You better stick to discussing ice skating because with the NFL your way out of your fucking league.

Where are you guys now? You gonna just sit back on that 1 little victory? You guys are about to take the mother of all ass whippings this weekend and in your own barn too!

Carolina will make playoffs, you guys won't.

What about that? Huh? 41-38 what? Yeah, that's what I thought bitch.:whip3:

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kind of like how if Steve Smith hadn't been injured for the Falcons game you guys would've lost that.

You better stick to discussing ice skating because with the NFL your way out of your fucking league.

What? Who's steve smith? Oh yeah, that guy. The excuse crutch for carolina panty fans. Keep dreaming. Smith played on your little team today and ya'll lost. Too bad. Anyways, what's it like to be the 3rd best team in the NFC-S?

Falcons got a win on the weirdest day in the NFL in 10 years, kind of on par with the Houston win. Carolina lost to Cincinnati, a powerhouse, you beat the Steelers who are a mere shadow of last year.

Beat Cincinnati this week then talk, oh no wait, win a S.B. then talk, until then you are no better than the Cardinals, Bills and all the other also rans.

49ers, 5 time S.B. champs. Swallow that.

Falcons got a win on the weirdest day in the NFL in 10 years, kind of on par with the Houston win. Carolina lost to Cincinnati, a powerhouse, you beat the Steelers who are a mere shadow of last year.

Beat Cincinnati this week then talk, oh no wait, win a S.B. then talk, until then you are no better than the Cardinals, Bills and all the other also rans.

49ers, 5 time S.B. champs. Swallow that.

What bandwagon are you on? I can't keep up with all your team changes. Last week you were a Steelers fan, then you were a Panthers fan, now a you're a 49ers fan. Please just put a disclaimer before your post saying which is your team of the week. Thanks buddy.:whip3:

What bandwagon are you on? I can't keep up with all your team changes. Last week you were a Steelers fan, then you were a Panthers fan, now a you're a 49ers fan. Please just put a disclaimer before your post saying which is your team of the week. Thanks buddy.:whip3:

Uh no, I am a 49ers fan but I am also a football expert, so I critique each team and each game with an educated discerning eye, saying the Falcons are going to the S.B. is kind of like saying "communism is a good idea", kind of idiotic and assinine. But I gotta respect you for loving a perennial loser.

By the way, using smilies as a debating method is weak, you couldn't whip a 6grader, stick to womens pool.

Uh no, I am a 49ers fan but I am also a football expert, so I critique each team and each game with an educated discerning eye, saying the Falcons are going to the S.B. is kind of like saying "communism is a good idea", kind of idiotic and assinine. But I gotta respect you for loving a perennial loser.

By the way, using smilies as a debating method is weak, you couldn't whip a 6grader, stick to womens pool.
You are a Niners fan? That must be painful for you. I am from the Bay area and not only is SF awful, but across the Bay in Oakland, the Raiders are probably even worse. We have to wear two paper bags over our heads on Sundays. The Falcons are capable of some exciting plays, but I'd be surprised if they do much in the post season. The Bears look to be the best team in the league. Will they hold up? Maybe.

Ok expert. Name the playoff field, NFC and AFC, and superbowl champs for this year.

I know it'll be difficult for you to pick against the Lions, but try hard!

Oh really, I never knew you were an expert. Especially with all of those wrong predictions.

If you're really a niners fan, then thanks for Mora.

Sadly for you, every single starter on the falcons is a better player matched up against the niner player. Feel free to try and disprove this statement.

There is 1 NFC team that can beat a healthy falcons team, and that's the bears. I hope they start losing so we can have dome-field advantage in the playoffs.

Are smilies a weak method? Let me quote you really quick: ":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "

:piss2: your argument

You are a Niners fan? That must be painful for you. I am from the Bay area and not only is SF awful, but across the Bay in Oakland, the Raiders are probably even worse. We have to wear two paper bags over our heads on Sundays. The Falcons are capable of some exciting plays, but I'd be surprised if they do much in the post season. The Bears look to be the best team in the league. Will they hold up? Maybe.

Well you take the bad with the good, 49ers are 5 time S.B. champs so we are not like the Falcons who are zero for NFL history, we've proved we can get there and win it all and its only a matter of time before it happens again.

Falcons won't make post season.

Ok expert. Name the playoff field, NFC and AFC, and superbowl champs for this year.

I know it'll be difficult for you to pick against the Lions, but try hard!

Ok you got it:

AFC division winners
New England
Cincinnati
Indianapolis
Denver

AFC wild card
Jacksonville

NFC division winners
N.Y. Giants
New Orleans
Chicago
St. Louis

NFC wildcard
Carolina

Super Bowl
New England vs N.Y. Giants

S.B. champ
New England

Oh really, I never knew you were an expert. Especially with all of those wrong predictions.

If you're really a niners fan, then thanks for Mora.

Sadly for you, every single starter on the falcons is a better player matched up against the niner player. Feel free to try and disprove this statement.

There is 1 NFC team that can beat a healthy falcons team, and that's the bears. I hope they start losing so we can have dome-field advantage in the playoffs.

Are smilies a weak method? Let me quote you really quick: ":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "

:piss2: your argument

It sucks to have never won shit, don't it?

Smilies are good when used tactfully, overuse denotes a childlike mind...........but oh wait...........maybe propositioning other male board members with your fictitious cock size is an excellent debating method?

ROTFLMFAO!

Forum List

Back