C.C....... Falcons Suck!

And you guys lose some fans and move to a new city. At least the Falcons won't quit on Atlanta.:dev1:

Boy, you are an incredibly ignorant douchebag, its a wonder you make it through daily life.

The 49ers play in one of the oldest parks in the NFL, Candlestick Park, its been deteriorating for years especially the field because of underground water seepage from the S.F. bay which it sits practically on top of so a change has been coming for a while.

Second if you had a clue about geography which you don't because you are an ignorant hillbilly motherfucker then you would realize that Santa Clara is basically a suburb of San Francisco and is a practical move because open real estate in S.F. is practically non-existent especially for something needed to fit a stadium.

You have to be the dumbest dumbfuck on the board, your a joke.

Boy, you are an incredibly ignorant douchebag, its a wonder you make it through daily life.

Ouch, I guess I struck a nerve.

The 49ers play in one of the oldest parks in the NFL, Candlestick Park, its been deteriorating for years especially the field because of underground water seepage from the S.F. bay which it sits practically on top of so a change has been coming for a while.

Second if you had a clue about geography which you don't because you are an ignorant hillbilly motherfucker then you would realize that Santa Clara is basically a suburb of San Francisco and is a practical move because open real estate in S.F. is practically non-existent especially for something needed to fit a stadium.

It WAS in SF and now it isn't.

You have to be the dumbest dumbfuck on the board, your a joke.

Not possible, I'm smart enough to know that you should have used "you're" instead of "your". Maybe I'm the second dumbest dumbfuck on this board.

Ouch, I guess I struck a nerve.

It WAS in SF and now it isn't.

Not possible, I'm smart enough to know that you should have used "you're" instead of "your". Maybe I'm the second dumbest dumbfuck on this board.

Lol i'm not sure which is more pathetic, you trying to get at me but being factually incorrect everytime or now having to scrape the bottom of the barrell and resort to a grammar mistake, pointing out grammar mistakesa is a sure sign of a weak or no argument on your part.

Texas stadium is located in Irving, TX, maybe the Cowboys deserted Dallas? Fedex field is located in the state of Maryland and not the District Of Columbia, maybe the Redskins deserted D.C.?

You realize you are being owned right now, don't ya?

Maybe you should do one of your famous moves and proposition me through pm with your cock size, thats one of your classy moves, isn't it? LMFAO!

Lol i'm not sure which is more pathetic, you trying to get at me but being factually incorrect everytime or now having to scrape the bottom of the barrell and resort to a grammar mistake, pointing out grammar mistakesa is a sure sign of a weak or no argument on your part.

haha, sorry to piss you off so much.

here's how our little "debate" went:

OCA: "Your dumb"
CC: "Learn grammar"
OCA: "grammar mistakesa"
CC: haha, then CC mocks OCA for thinking he's smart

Texas stadium is located in Irving, TX, maybe the Cowboys deserted Dallas? Fedex field is located in the state of Maryland and not the District Of Columbia, maybe the Redskins deserted D.C.?

Face it, the 49ers quit on SF.

You realize you are being owned right now, don't ya?

Maybe you should do one of your famous moves and proposition me through pm with your cock size, thats one of your classy moves, isn't it? LMFAO!

Ummmm, what the fuck are you talking about? I've never sent any pm's regarding my genitals. Keep dreamin' buddy.

haha, sorry to piss you off so much.

here's how our little "debate" went:

OCA: "Your dumb"
CC: "Learn grammar"
OCA: "grammar mistakesa"
CC: haha, then CC mocks OCA for thinking he's smart

Face it, the 49ers quit on SF.

Ummmm, what the fuck are you talking about? I've never sent any pm's regarding my genitals. Keep dreamin' buddy.

Lol the accepted thing on message boards is there will be typing errors from time to time and to try and use typing errors against a person shows a complete void of any debating skills, LOL HOW FUCKING PATHETIC!

"Face it, the 49ers quit on S.F."..........LOL is that the best you can do when owned?

I'm sure Pale Rider would have something different to say on the subject of lewd p.m. from you, or have you completely blanked that one out?

Maybe its time you save what little self respect you have left and leave the board voluntarily.

Lol the accepted thing on message boards is there will be typing errors from time to time and to try and use typing errors against a person shows a complete void of any debating skills, LOL HOW FUCKING PATHETIC!

Hey, you're the one getting all worked up over an internet conversation.

"Face it, the 49ers quit on S.F."..........LOL is that the best you can do when owned?

"owned", nice verb usage.

I'm sure Pale Rider would have something different to say on the subject of lewd p.m. from you, or have you completely blanked that one out?

I can't have homoerotic conversations with PR through pm's? He didn't have to reply.

Maybe its time you save what little self respect you have left and leave the board voluntarily.

Surely I'll leave to save face on an internet message board. :p: This is just a fucking messageboard. Too many of you guys take yourselves to seriously. Nothing that anyone says on the usmessageboard means anything in reality. So calm the fuck down, smoke some herb if you have to, or get laid. Whatever it takes for you to chill out.

LMFAO! New Orleans 31 Atlanta 13
Fans boo Michael Vick and he flips them the bird! Talk about implosion, but I guess when you are a loser franchise.......

Say goodbye to the playoffs much less the S.B.!

Yo homie, you can't tell me shit when you don't even have your facts straight.
My mistake. 4 game losing streak. 5 of your last 7 and needing overtime to beat the steelers.

Are we still going to be graced with the Falcon's presence in the Superbowl?

The 2005 Steelers had talent which redefines "delusion" as "hope." Can't really say the same thing for the 2006 Falcons... (or the 2006 Steelers for that fact).

We have as much talent as any team in the league, we(the coaches) just don't know how to extract that from the players. Hell, we've got 3 1st round WR's and not one of them can catch the fucking ball. We have an all-probowl defensive line and possibly LB corp, along w/ a shutdown corner and amazing safety, yet we still give up big plays to shitty teams. Once we stop giving up the big plays, we will win. I'm frustrated in my team, but I haven't lost hope. All it takes is a good game against WAS to spark a playoff run.

Forum List

Back