Trump Bye bye Papa John's

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
The NFL has announced it has severed ties with Papa John's Pizza after it's former CEO, exercising Constitutionally protected free speech, complained that player protests during the national anthem had cost it business.

One question for the NFL: What took you so long?

The NFL has announced it has severed ties with Papa John's Pizza after it's former CEO, exercising Constitutionally protected free speech, complained that player protests during the national anthem had cost it business.

Everything is about the almighty $$$$$

-Geaux

I never did "PAPA JOHN"-------I have a sudden YEN for whatever it is they do

-Geaux

ME TOO!!!!!

Now that Papa John's is not longer affiliated with the NFL I will go back to shopping there. You can bet, like Chic Fil A, that this year will be a very profitable one as those who hate the Pissburg Kneelers will be out in support of PJ's.

-Geaux

ME TOO!!!!!
How much do you have?

not enough

-Geaux

ME TOO!!!!!
How much do you have?

not enough
Well I guess I'll still talk to you, at least...

Forum List

Back