Bye Bye, Jew's American Pie.

NIAGRA FALLS to the west ------and -----THE GANGES to the east

So you don't want peace, so why are you even here? Just waiting to die?

I come here to TALK TO YOU :redface::eusa_shifty:

So you come to talk while you're waiting for your old scrawny body to collapse in a heap of wrinkly dead skin and bones? Why don't you just strap on some bombs and take out some arabs since you're so close to death anyways and you hate them so much?

So you come to talk while you're waiting for your old scrawny body to collapse in a heap of wrinkly dead skin and bones? Why don't you just strap on some bombs and take out some arabs since you're so close to death anyways and you hate them so much?

You say the most vile things to people, Ima. I used to think you we're simply trying to be provocative, but the above is beyond sick.

You say the most vile things to people, Ima. I used to think you we're simply trying to be provocative, but the above is beyond sick.

A good day for that bent over granny is when she can find her teeth. If you want vile, go read some of her posts.

It looks like Frau Ima is fearing old age because she can't seem to resist projecting old age onto other posters and wishing them a speedy death. You would think a "spring chicken" like Frau Ima wouldn't even bother with message boards during the day but would be out with friends -- walking, shopping, enjoying a chat over a cup of coffee at a friend's house, etc. Maybe Frau Ima, if she is scared of growing old, should call the Pakistani hotline.
Suicide Hotline - Joke

It looks like Frau Ima is fearing old age because she can't seem to resist projecting old age onto other posters and wishing them a speedy death. You would think a "spring chicken" like Frau Ima wouldn't even bother with message boards during the day but would be out with friends -- walking, shopping, enjoying a chat over a cup of coffee at a friend's house, etc. Maybe Frau Ima, if she is scared of growing old, should call the Pakistani hotline.
Suicide Hotline - Joke

Housefly, you're so irrelevant, I pity the casket that has to hold your sack of shit. Maybe you could do the casket a favor and cremate yourself and just have someone flush the ashes down the toilet where you'll feel at home? :lol:

Suicide Hotline - Joke

Housefly, you're so irrelevant, I pity the casket that has to hold your sack of shit. Maybe you could do the casket a favor and cremate yourself and just have someone flush the ashes down the toilet where you'll feel at home? :lol:
Have you ever considered, Frau Ima, that you might be the one who is irrelevant. Maybe they treat you like royalty down at the Bund hall, but readers can see just what type of person you are by wishing death on other posters and showing the readers that you are an equal opportunity hater (just like the other NeoNazis are). As you all can see, Frau Ima has forgotten that he/she is supposed to be a woman now, but even the change in gender doesn't help he/she gets away from still being a nasty vulgar man who is obsessed with death.

Forum List

Back