Bye! Bye! Antonio Brown! New England Patriots sends ASSHOLE PACKING. No Get Millions? WHEE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-9-20_17-3-50.png

I feel the NE Teammates said, they don't need to be next to a Sexual Predator.
Thank You, Wives and Girlfriends, if this was you girls. How many NE girls are #MeToo girls?

Last edited:
So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

So we can fire black men without any trial or convictions for any alledged crime?

Yes. You can fire black men, white men, or any other shade of men.

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.

• Banned

One this is not a color issue. It is a Footballer under CONTRACT.
NE can cut him any... time....they...WANT!

What did the Patriots learn that the Steelers and Raiders didn't already know and couldn't teach them? The hubris of Robert Kraft and Bill Bellichick is amazing.I feel like if Tom Brady had said the word Brown would still be there.

Is there anyone willing to take on this colossal headache?

I am pretty sure the Patriots organization did an investigation into the allegations. In the end, it wasn't worth the trouble for them.

Since when is a football organization able to perform a criminal investigation? If they are, then they are breaking the law. Now, if law enforcement and prosecutors have released evidence to the public, that is one thing, but I have yet to see any credible evidence released.

This sets a dangerous precedent, allowing women to destroy men’s careers and lives without any proof.

• Banned
What did the Patriots learn that the Steelers and Raiders didn't already know and couldn't teach them? The hubris of Robert Kraft and Bill Bellichick is amazing.I feel like if Tom Brady had said the word Brown would still be there.

Is there anyone willing to take on this colossal headache?

I'm pretty sure all teams have file for some players off-field activities for ASSHOLE like AB.
I still question, but if true AB covered up the girls' claims from all teams. I can't blame the teams.
Or NE as they did not know till it started coming to them in the news. NE did the right thang, and should
be rewarded for doing so here. AB needs to clear this up, and Police need to interview girls to see if crimes were done.
If AB clears it up in a few weeks, as he got all the time now to do so in weeks. He could play for NE in game 7 or 8.
If AB is innocent, it should only take weeks to do this. But the girls most submit a letter saying they got money, and are not
filing criminal claims. This is good and bad. But it's the way our law work.

Bwahahahaha... :lmao:

And he fucked the Raiders in the process of fucking himself and the Patriots! :lmao: The only way this gets better is if he can somehow fuck the Cowboys! :lmao:

He'd have been okay if he'd gone to a massage parlor in Florida... just sayin'...

And, before I go... Fuck the Patriots.

Since when is a football organization able to perform a criminal investigation? If they are, then they are breaking the law. Now, if law enforcement and prosecutors have released evidence to the public, that is one thing, but I have yet to see any credible evidence released.

This sets a dangerous precedent, allowing women to destroy men’s careers and lives without any proof.

AB seems like the type that abuse girls. AB shows all the signs.
And 3 girls claim they were abused by AB as a Sports Fame ASSHOLE gets his way thang.
If you have 3 we can be sure more are hiding.

Why don't we just cut to the chase and let the fucking insane left and the fucking insane media control everything the way they want it.

And he fucked the Raiders in the process of fucking himself and the Patriots! :lmao: The only way this gets better is if he can somehow fuck the Cowboys! :lmao:

He'd have been okay if he'd gone to a massage parlor in Florida... just sayin'...

And your losing NFL team is?

And, before I go... the only question at this point is, Will NE play the KC in Arrowhead or Gillette so they go the Superbowl LIV for the 7th win for Brady?
GO, Patriots.

And 3 girls claim they were abused by AB as a Sports Fame ASSHOLE gets his way thang.
What do they say happened? Why did they wait so long to make these accusations? If these women were raped, they would had gone to the police right away.

Or are they just skanks that threw themselves at him just so they could sleep with him, then make accusations in order to get hush money.

Like our President warned us, there are women out there that want rich and famous guys to grab their pussies, so they can get their wealth one way or another.

There's no evidence of abuse.

He fucks woman until he has no more use for them and dumps them.
Boo Hoo

There's no evidence of abuse.

He fucks woman until he has no more use for them and dumps them.
Boo Hoo
HEY he could be President

And your losing NFL team is?

And, before I go... the only question at this point is, Will NE play the KC in Arrowhead or Gillette so they go the Superbowl LIV for the 7th win for Brady?
GO, Patriots.

The fucking Texans. Assholes have needed an offensive line since day one, all we've gotten is a line that is offensive... but we have J.J. Watt...

Sure hope jints or jets pick him up

At the point, I feel AB lost a Superbowl Ring.
Why go play for less and no ring? Well? AB needs money.

New Topics

Forum List

Back