By removing all the boats on the ocean we can reduce the sea levels #planetsaving

It was a joke. You remember humor don't you? Before you got brainwashed by Marxists that is....
/——-/ First, get rid of yours…
Image courtesy of cbsnews.com

Image: cbsnews.com
  • Congressman's island-capsizing query goes viral Rep. Hank Johnson, a Georgia Democrat, asked if adding a few thousand people to Guam would make the island "become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize." And then the video appeared online.

Somebody that ignorant shouldn't be allowed to be in office. Our representatives should have to have a basic level of intelligence and knowledge in order to serve the people properly. It's unimaginable that in this day and age we'd reach this new low. I guess it's time to test all candidates and make sure they have at least a high school equivalency in intelligence and knowledge.
Yes it is a worry. I think these folk operate on a "feelz" basis rather than a factual one. Thats where the stupids come from. Some of them think the election was stolen from Trump !!

Yes it is a worry. I think these folk operate on a "feelz" basis rather than a factual one. Thats where the stupids come from. Some of them think the election was stolen from Trump !!
Do you worry about brainless Biden then.

/——/ And democrats think Trump stole the election from Hikdabeast, and GWB stole the 2000 election from AlBore.

Forum List

Back