"By October, President Trump will have us all speaking Russian."

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I was at court today, and there was a possibility of setting the trial date to October.

The attorneys had a conference in the hallway after the hearing, and I said, "By October, President Trump will have us all speaking Russian."

Everyone laughed, because everyone assembled understood that Hillary Clinton's accusation that Donald Trump is a puppet of Russia is complete nonsense.

One attorney said, "It will be worth it if we get lower taxes."

These are educated people in swing state Nevada, so I think predictions of Hillary's inevitable victory in this state are unfounded.

Coming Tomorrow...to a News Stand Near You! Newsweek explains why Russia Wants Trump to Win, and Their Efforts to Help!!!

A real news source documents Russia's efforts to help Trump's campaign.

It's hilarious that after decades of telling us how horrible McCarthyism is, the Democrats have resorted to McCarthyism.

I was at court today, and there was a possibility of setting the trial date to October.

The attorneys had a conference in the hallway after the hearing, and I said, "By October, President Trump will have us all speaking Russian."

Everyone laughed, because everyone assembled understood that Hillary Clinton's accusation that Donald Trump is a puppet of Russia is complete nonsense.

These are educated people in swing state Nevada, so I think predictions of Hillary's inevitable victory in this state are unfounded.

A dipshit Repug's favorite type of "argument" -- lame-ass, meaningless anecdotal evidence.

A dipshit Repug's favorite type of "argument" -- lame-ass, meaningless anecdotal evidence.
It's a joke. You're supposed to laugh.

It's a joke. You're supposed to laugh.
Trolls don't laugh

Forum List

Back