By Every Benchmark, The World Feminism Created Is The Opposite Of What Makes Women Happy

I agree ranting, and name calling is bullshit. But... The study/studies you reference... That was a remarkable claim. I've never heard anything like it. And these issues are kind of my thing. I couldn't help but take interest.

Here are some stats from this organization:
  • "Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
  • Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.
  • Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women—more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.
  • Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
  • Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
  • Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends."

I'll post more when I have time. Right now I am busy on several fronts.

• Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.
  • Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women—more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.
  • Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
  • Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
  • Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends."

Handle your business. But your claim of the #1 reason for women's hospitalizations... Are not ameliorated by this info...That was a "staistical" spray, and pray. I'm fully versed in the strategy of, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance... Dazzle them with bullshit...

Last edited:

None of which even remotely supports the claim that abuse byu a significant othger is the number one cause of hospitalization for women.

And... as a show of honest faith... I am obligated to specifically divulge the "quote" that I am referencing, and frankly... Take issue with.

"The #1 cause of hospitalization for women is their significant other/mates beting them".

Now... being a clever bastard myself; I can see a potential out... BUT!!! It falls flat when hospitalization enters the equation. Had you left that out you could have argued correctness for lesbian couples, who have the stand alone highest rates of domestic violence per capita. Lol! I guess it's kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. No matter which partner wins.... Some woman just got her ass kicked. Ain't statistics fun..?

Forum List

Back