bwhahah 67 year old beats the **** out of young punk

No you didn't say that! What kind of human being are you that you would bring up Rosa Parks knowing the times that she and other Black Americans went through when they were trying to be acceptable as human beings in this country. You are a low down, no-good piece of crap and God has got your number. When it is called, of which it will be and I'm glad I won't be in your shoes. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I was glad that White man beat the shit out of that Black dude and rooted for him. You just spoiled my joy in it with your prejudised, near-sighted KKK mentality. Satan is your God!! He feeds on your type of hate.

I'm pretty comfortable with where I stand with God.

Blacks struggled with being "acceptable as human beings" because they had -- and HAVE -- markedly different modes of thought, speech and behavior. They tend to go nuts much quicker and much more violently. They don't stay calm like us "boring" white people. They don't control their sexuality like we do. They don't think of the future. They're DIFFERENT.
I do think a society with blacks at the back of the bus isn't a good idea. How about a society where blacks sit at the front of the bus... in their own nations? Blacks build the buses, fix them, drive them, ride them. Think they could handle it?

That's the funny thing. Blacks go apeshit about how they rights ain't respected... but if you tossed blacks into their own country, there wouldn't BE any buses to ride AT ALL. No cars to lower or put rims on. Can you imagine a group of blacks with the wherewithal to start up a car company from the ground up?

I'm Black (partly white...not bragging) and I'm very calm. In fact, I work with White people all day long and my best friend who is a White guy tells me every now and then to ''kiss his white ass". I just laugh it off b/c I know he's just messing around but my WHITE woman co-worker HATES IT!! She thinks he's disrespectful towards me and should not use that type of language on the job. What do you think? Do you agree with my co-worker?

Also, did you see that video where that White man kicked that young Black man's ass on the bus? I saw it and I loved it!! That young black punk deserved to get his ass kicked. First of all he had no business meddling in that man's conversation with the person he was talking to. Then, because the White man said, "My boy is going to shine my shoes" the idiot assumed he meant a black person when the man was talking about somebody else. I ride the bus too and young people both Black and White do not have respect for elderly people anymore and it's a shame.

☭proletarian☭;2023688 said:
Rewatch the video, even after getting his ass handed to him, the Brother has the balls to steal the white guys bag, and then the girl filming wants to go through it. Such class
They can't help it. It's genetic....

Who are THEY? White peiople like you fuck me up referring to Black people as "Them or They". And since when did you get a degree to know that it's GENETIC for Black to do whatever the hell you are talking about? Was Charles Manson and his gang Black? Didn't they cut open the stomach of a pregnant woman (an actress) with the fetus hanging out when the police found her? Did you ever say They couldn't help it. It's genetic? HELL NO!! GMAFB!!

☭proletarian☭;2023688 said:
Rewatch the video, even after getting his ass handed to him, the Brother has the balls to steal the white guys bag, and then the girl filming wants to go through it. Such class
They can't help it. It's genetic....

Who are THEY? White peiople like you fuck me up

You're certainly fucked up, alright.

WTF are 'peiople'?

Forum List

Back