Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

You have me confused with a Trumper. I’m far from it. I try to think logically and am not afflicted with partisahip in either of the two criminal political parties, as you are.

Trump has nothing to do with whether the vaccines are effective or not. Get that through your think skull.
I just said to you The vaccine has nothing to do with Trump.

You're not far from a Trumpster. You're dumber. A Dumpster.

I have a problem with COHERSION AND THREATS to those who disagree. Which is what you are doing now.

That is why you are getting blow back and that this is experimental BS

NOW I ASK AGAIN. WHY THESE FUCKING PHARMA COMPANIES WILL NOT DO TRADITIONAL VACCINES?

People like you keep threatening. Go ahead and try going Nazi here in the U.S and we will settle this the old fashion way.

Tired of listening to you fuckers whine and bitch. It is people like you that shut down this county and fucked our economy. And it is people like you that kiss pharma's ass and not allow other treatments being used around the world. And it is people like you that don't push for traditional vaccines that have had many years of real human trials.

We are in the trenches now. Just the way it is.
1v7bx1goqi281.jpg

And that is why the only way to save ChickenKind, all chickens, had to be vaccinated! Get your vaccine, or mankind is destined for doom, like Chickenkind....according to this scientist! :eek: The only way to save the chickens, was to vaccinated them ALL! Get vaccinated, NOW!
No survival rate high and Natural immunity is better. You be the lab rat. Enjoy

So you have abandoned your "the vaccine worked for me" stance and have decided that the vaccine must work for everyone else too.

Fascinating. Or not really.
Can you not read? I never said ANY of that garbage that you just made up. If you have a reason for not vaccinating, I support that 100%, but you have failed to prove that reason and that is why I am questioning you.

Forum List

Back