Buyer's Remorse: Ute Indian Tribe of Utah lashes out at President Biden over restricting energy development

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Do not post thread titles in caps. basquebromance

i can take satisfaction in Biden's failures, as a Trump supporter!

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53

Last edited by a moderator:

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53
Special exemption based on RACE? Isn't that racist. Where the hell is our equal protection under the laws.

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53
Look at my avatar

Go Utes

• Banned

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53
Look at my avatar

Go Utes
i heard Elizabeth Warren played sports for the Utes!

Start a recall. Enough people have been betrayed enough to start a recall.
Remember the democrats who stormed and vandalized the Wisconsin state capitol building and ultimately recalled Scott Walker? And Walker won that recall election.
Imagine a Biden recall with mail-in ballots only allowed for those with legit excuses. He’d lose in a landslide — again!

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53
Look at my avatar

Go Utes
i heard Elizabeth Warren played sports for the Utes!
She was their chief. And she celebrated victories by having herself a bottle of fire water!

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53

Did they vote for that fragile guy who's currently in the Oval Office?

Well, then, tough buns!

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53
Tens of thousands of jobs your ass. More like 11,000 temporary jobs. If it`s just a temporary jobs program let them build it but there`s no point in running this sludge through it. There is no shortage of gasoline these days and there won`t be one in the future.

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53
Tens of thousands of jobs your ass. More like 11,000 temporary jobs. If it`s just a temporary jobs program let them build it but there`s no point in running this sludge through it. There is no shortage of gasoline these days and there won`t be one in the future.
You boy killed thousands of jobs immediately with his pen. Then turned around and cut another 2.5 million with another pen. Signing the Paris agreement. President Trump is waiting to get us out of Biden's mess in 2024.

EsXwuUVW8AkLA53
You boy killed thousands of jobs immediately with his pen. Then turned around and cut another 2.5 million with another pen. Signing the Paris agreement. President Trump is waiting to get us out of Biden's mess in 2024.
Transcanada itself admitted that the sludge pipe would create only "hundreds" of permanent positions. That`s a far cry from tens of thousands.
Keystone pipeline: How many jobs really at stake? - CBS News

Forum List

Back