Buy Goya products and fight this B*** ****!!!

You morons are defeating yourselves.

You Commies are going to get cancelled.

Now if it was goyim foods, that's all I would buy. It's better than buying kosher foods. Which means there were produced without "filthy goyim scum" being involved.
You ever have Derma or potato pancakes or a Knish??

Never heard of the place.

If they were in my area I would boycott them.
Of course you would. You are stupid

I just found their website and looked over their products. I LOVE Mexican food, Syrian, etc., anything spicy. They offer TONS of fabulous products. I can see myself easily putting in a $500 first order.
I use Goya products too.

They are also and I will certainly being using more in light of this new communist boycott.

By far, the largest consumers of Goya products in the USA are Hispanics.

The majority of American Hispanics are no friend of BLM and are suffering at the hands of criminals and rioters.

How did the world get so upside down? Who would have thought a CEO of a corporation would have to apologize for saying good things about the President of the United States? Is the mainstream media that out of touch with reality?

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.
When some elements call out for boycotts of movies they don't like, the movies attendances increases.

I just found their website and looked over their products. I LOVE Mexican food, Syrian, etc., anything spicy. They offer TONS of fabulous products. I can see myself easily putting in a $500 first order.
You can’t see yourself scraping up $500 for your trailer home payment.

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.
I don't know, but Goya just became my favorite brand for whatever they make.

they make good canned beans, well as good as canned beans can be.
Their black beans are excellent, better than Bush’s Best (also good) or the dreadful S&W. If you can find Ortega they’re very good. But Latinos may switch to La Preferida or Cento or Rosarita, all popular.

I use Goya products too.

They are also and I will certainly being using more in light of this new communist boycott.
Goya chicken bouillon and other similar spices are very popular around here. Along with the canned beans. I buy the black beans pretty often.

GOYAWAY No Goya for me or any Dem
I'm sorry. I'm eating a can of Goya Chic pees so I don't want to be impolite.

I guarantee you the libturds will cause Goya sales to soar. Conservs will be farting beans so loud, we'll blow the ear drums outta ya.

Look what you guys did for the Chicken Shack...lol
Keep going... Trumps chances in Nov are like a fart in the wind And be careful,, those peas from Goya will make you fart like an elephant

Says the Hispanic rascist lefty sheet-flapper....
Kidd Weekend special at Macy's 2 white sheets for the price of 1

You're living proof that Marxist Dimms are using Hispanics, and don't give a shit about them!
You mock their culture for a few cheap laughs.
They literally move to Hispanic cultures and tear their statues down. They don’t give a crap about Hispanic culture.

If Hispanics in America boycott Goya that’s a huge blow to that company. There are competing brands that will fill that void.
Goya is one of my favorite products, by buying competing brands supply and demand will drive down the cost of that product [goya] for me while forcing liberals to eat an inferior product...win-win for me

Never heard of the place.

If they were in my area I would boycott them.
Their a food company in Mexico that helped Obama twice. Been around since 36....Helped in so much charity.

You couldn't find your city on a map it looks like.

I've never heard of it.

I don't follow what a company in Mexico does.

I have much better things to do with my time.

Just because I have never heard of the company doesn't mean I don't know where I live.

Why do you know about or care about a company in Mexico? I thought you people hated everything Mexico.

Sounds like it's a company I would boycott. Especially if they support trump.

And just like that, you’ve passed moral judgment on a member of a minority that you claim to champion and a company you never even heard of before today.

I wish it was that easy for me to condemn someone. Just imagine all the time and energy I’d save by avoiding honest introspection and objective analysis.

So much for minority support. It just goes to prove what conservatives have been saying all along: It was never about racism or supporting minorities.

Democrats are not about bolstering and supporting minorities, they’re about minorities bolstering and supporting their party.

So many today act like two year olds throwing a temper tantrum everytime someone says something they don't like. This same man meet with and had praise for Obama when he was President and no outrage or calls for boycotts from the right it shows who the adults really are.

Forum List

Back