Buy Goya products and fight this B*** ****!!!

You morons are defeating yourselves.

You Commies are going to get cancelled.

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.

Word....except not buying that third world crap they sell in the Mexican bay at the grocery store. It probably has poop and baby parts in it.

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.
Boycotts made the Chicken Shack sales rise. I guess they work here and there.

Well, there goes all the arguments that the DNC and Left are in support of minorities! Would you have ever thought this nation could ever come to where fascists would try to oppress diversity of opinion, take away voting rights, and try to put any company out of business that dares to support the other candidate effectively making it a one-party government, THEIR party, under threat of fear and retaliation?!

The Left is the totalitarian authoritarian fascist dictators they have been warning you about for years all along but claiming it was Trump!

I just found their website and looked over their products. I LOVE Mexican food, Syrian, etc., anything spicy. They offer TONS of fabulous products. I can see myself easily putting in a $500 first order.

I don't know, but Goya just became my favorite brand for whatever they make.

Wait until they come after our Twinkees.................Jezus.............. I can't believe this 4 yr old S from these diaper wearing Millennialturds and Gen Zeros.

If Hispanics in America boycott Goya that’s a huge blow to that company. There are competing brands that will fill that void.

Your mom needs to change your diapey Adolescent Social Malcontent Misfit.

AOC just found out Taco Bell wasn't a Mexican telecom company turd.

Never heard of the place.

If they were in my area I would boycott them.
Their a food company in Mexico that helped Obama twice. Been around since 36....Helped in so much charity.

You couldn't find your city on a map it looks like.

they make good canned beans, well as good as canned beans can be.

they make good canned beans, well as good as canned beans can be.
GOOOOO....GOYAAAAAA!!!
1594412977333.png

Never heard of the place.

If they were in my area I would boycott them.
Good ..... Taste terrible

GOYAWAY No Goya for me or any Dem
I'm sorry. I'm eating a can of Goya Chic pees so I don't want to be impolite.

I guarantee you the libturds will cause Goya sales to soar. Conservs will be farting beans so loud, we'll blow the ear drums outta ya.

Look what you guys did for the Chicken Shack...lol

GOYAWAY No Goya for me or any Dem
I'm sorry. I'm eating a can of Goya Chic pees so I don't want to be impolite.

I guarantee you the libturds will cause Goya sales to soar. Conservs will be farting beans so loud, we'll blow the ear drums outta ya.

Look what you guys did for the Chicken Shack...lol
Keep going... Trumps chances in Nov are like a fart in the wind And be careful,, those peas from Goya will make you fart like an elephant

Forum List

Back