Buttigieg Recites WH Spokesman Psaki's 'Supply Chain A Result Of Biden Success' Talking Point

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Secretary Buttigieg stuns critics by claiming supply chain failure is result of President Biden's successes
LACK of COMMON NONSENSE

Secretary Buttigieg stuns critics by claiming supply chain failure is result of President Biden's successes

-- 'President has successfully guided this economy out of the teeth of a terrifying recession'

Not long ago I watched WH Press Secretary and Biden Administration Misinformation Czar Jen Psaki be the first person / Biden administration rep to make the ridiculous claim that the Supply Chain crisis we are experiencing now is because of Biden's success.

Now Buttigieg shows up after being MIA and immediately responded to a question about the Supply Chain crisis by reciting Psaki's talking point.

Do they EVER not lie?

The FED prints TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS...then STOPS PRODUCTION.

MORE MONEY GOING AFTER LESS GOODS.

DERP DERP DERP DERP

It is called inflation. The more and more I see the lab rat cultists believing this shit, the more convinced I am they are dumb as fuck.

jwAK5.jpg
e4681c8f427e55c8d369ba9c45398df0.jpg

Secretary Buttigieg stuns critics by claiming supply chain failure is result of President Biden's successes's successes
LACK of COMMON NONSENSE

-- 'President has successfully guided this economy out of the teeth of a terrifying recession'

Not long ago I watched WH Press Secretary and Biden Administration Misinformation Czar Jen Psaki be the first person / Biden administration rep to make the ridiculous claim that the Supply Chain crisis we are experiencing now is because of Biden's success.

Now Buttigieg shows up after being MIA and immediately responded to a question about the Supply Chain crisis by reciting Psaki's talking point.

He's been doing too much ass crack to be worried

Forum List

Back