Buttigieg quits

There is nothing wrong with my party's policies, you're just jealous because they're not Hillary's policies. President Trump is destroying what your idea of this country should be, and it was far past time that someone had done that.

That being said, you do not represent "the rest of us Americans." You don't even speak for "the rest of us Americans." You are a minority, the party out of power, and will remain out of power for at least the next four years. Like it or leave it.

The orange whore never got the majority vote. Most Americans are not right-wing followers of cheap cults.You morons certainly don't speak for "the rest of us Americans." You leave the country and establish your white island nation and get frankie graham to bless it while you shoot off your guns. None of us is going anywhere. You may be able to buy Iceland cheap, praise Cheeses!
Why do keep babbling about the majority vote when it means nothing? Are you insane, or just that stupid?

Neither insane nor stupid. It shows that the right-winger/orange whore/cult people do not represent the majority of Americans. These morons keep trying to give the impression that they represent the entire country, when they do not and never have. They only got the presidency through a fluke of the electoral college. trump goes overseas and claims in foreign countries that he represents the American people. He sends cult bimbos like frankie graham over to make ridiculous cult speeches in the Middle East, like at the opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem, making it seem like these vulgar morons represent the American people. This has got to stop.

You'll have your chance to "stop" Trump at the end of the year. :04:

Even if the electoral college would screw up again, the orange whore will never represent the American people in any capacity. He is neither worthy nor qualified. Maybe people from the rural states support gutter folks, but the rest of us don't.

Listen, sweetmeat: Am I gonna have to put up with four more years of you blathering about "orange whores" and "gutter folks"? You keep up with the potty mouth and I just might have to vote for Bernie.

Naw, only kidding, sugar nipples. I loves me a gurl with a potty mouth.

:04:

There is nothing wrong with my party's policies, you're just jealous because they're not Hillary's policies. President Trump is destroying what your idea of this country should be, and it was far past time that someone had done that.

That being said, you do not represent "the rest of us Americans." You don't even speak for "the rest of us Americans." You are a minority, the party out of power, and will remain out of power for at least the next four years. Like it or leave it.

The orange whore never got the majority vote. Most Americans are not right-wing followers of cheap cults.You morons certainly don't speak for "the rest of us Americans." You leave the country and establish your white island nation and get frankie graham to bless it while you shoot off your guns. None of us is going anywhere. You may be able to buy Iceland cheap, praise Cheeses!
Why do keep babbling about the majority vote when it means nothing? Are you insane, or just that stupid?

Neither insane nor stupid. It shows that the right-winger/orange whore/cult people do not represent the majority of Americans. These morons keep trying to give the impression that they represent the entire country, when they do not and never have. They only got the presidency through a fluke of the electoral college. trump goes overseas and claims in foreign countries that he represents the American people. He sends cult bimbos like frankie graham over to make ridiculous cult speeches in the Middle East, like at the opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem, making it seem like these vulgar morons represent the American people. This has got to stop.

Even if the electoral college would screw up again, the orange whore will never represent the American people in any capacity. He is neither worthy nor qualified. Maybe people from the rural states support gutter folks, but the rest of us don't.
Biden leads in the Popular vote, but Bernie leads in the delegate count. Ooooops!

They simply don't believe in liberty.
Right! Liberty in believing something opposite of what you want them to believe. Correct? Or..is it one sided as usual? Do as I say, not as I do?

Nope. Liberty means everybody making their own choices without interference from outsiders. Who they will marry. Whether to use birth control, whether to have an abortion, what religion, if any, that they will follow, what they will say to a client or patient, whom they will associate with and whom they won't.

Right! Liberty in believing something opposite of what you want them to believe. Correct? Or..is it one sided as usual? Do as I say, not as I do?

Nope. Liberty means everybody making their own choices without interference from outsiders. Who they will marry. Whether to use birth control, whether to have an abortion, what religion, if any, that they will follow, what they will say to a client or patient, whom they will associate with and whom they won't.
Agreed. So...why do liberals try to silence conservatives?

Tissue?

Tissue?

It is a matter of separating oneself from the likes of him and his followers and making sure that no respect or support for him or his ilk is shown or implied.

Yup. And the only role for State is to handle those things we instruct them to handle, and regulate our interactions to the extent necessary to ensure that the exercise of our rights does not deprive another of theirs.

The Electoral College insures that a fringe regional candidate doesn't win a national election by running up the score on the coastal strips. In 2016 the Electoral College worked perfectly.

In terms of the Presidential Electorate, you are a minority.

SEE ALSO: BALLOT HARVESTING. Early Voting Causes Disenfranchisement and It Should Be Abolished.

Early voting began in many states even before the Iowa caucuses, and several candidates have dropped out since, but Pete Buttigieg is the first real contender for the nomination to drop out. Which presents a huge problem.​

As of 2016, only a few states allow voters to change their early vote: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Mississippi. But, it rarely happens. In fact, it pretty much never does because, according to CNN, “While the procedures differ among states, most election-related websites run by the states do not make the rules for changing an early or absentee ballot easy to find.”​

I don’t know how many people voted early for Pete Buttigieg in Super Tuesday states, but they all just lost their votes. And yet, Stacey Abrams is nowhere to be found sounding the alarm about voter suppression. I wonder why?​

It’s hard to believe that Democrats, who think any sort of attempt to maintain the integrity of elections is voter suppression, are the biggest advocates of early voting, even though more people are likely disenfranchised by early voting than by the various things they claim to be voter suppression.​

NARRATORS VOICE: It's because "voter suppression concerns" aren't really about making sure everyone gets a fair opportunity to vote.

How so? Why are conservatives trying to silence pro-choice speakers? Gag rules, anyone?

How so? Why are conservatives trying to silence pro-choice speakers? Gag rules, anyone?

I would not recommend silencing pro-aborters, after all, they probably should self limit their own procreation. I would be for giving women money to sterilize themselves actually. Of course then, the cost of baby parts would soar.

Who is silencing pro-abortion folks?

Forum List

Back