But she looked at a boy!

fairandbalanced

VIP Member
Jul 16, 2012
AP/ November 5, 2012, 3:36 PM

Pakistani parents say they killed daughter for eyeing boy

ISLAMABAD A Pakistani couple accused of killing their 15-year-old daughter by pouring acid on her carried out the attack because she sullied the family's honor by looking at a boy, the couple said in an interview broadcast Monday by the BBC.

The girl's death underlines the problem of so-called "honor killings" in Pakistan where women are often killed for marrying or having relationships not approved by their families or because they are perceived to have somehow dishonored their family.

The girl's parents, Mohammad Zafar and his wife Zaheen, recounted the Oct. 29 incident from jail. The father said the girl had turned to look at a boy who drove by on a motorcycle, and he told her it was wrong.

"She said 'I didn't do it on purpose. I won't look again.' By then I had already thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way," the girl's mother told the British broadcaster.

ISLAMABAD A Pakistani couple accused of killing their 15-year-old daughter by pouring acid on her carried out the attack because she sullied the family's honor by looking at a boy, the couple said in an interview broadcast Monday by the BBC.

The girl's death underlines the problem of so-called "honor killings" in Pakistan where women are often killed for marrying or having relationships not approved by their families or because they are perceived to have somehow dishonored their family.

The girl's parents, Mohammad Zafar and his wife Zaheen, recounted the Oct. 29 incident from jail. The father said the girl had turned to look at a boy who drove by on a motorcycle, and he told her it was wrong.

"She said 'I didn't do it on purpose. I won't look again.' By then I had already thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way," the girl's mother told the British broadcaster.

A cat would make a better mother than these so-called human parents. And Sherri compares Arab/Muslim parents with Western parents!

This has nothing to do with israel/palestine take your hate 3 doors down on the left

This has nothing to do with israel/palestine take your hate 3 doors down on the left

Actually it does. The Brits could make peace with the Irish because they were rational, Westernized people. It's much harder for the Israelis to establish peace with psychotic Muslims/Arabs, and the Western world doesn't understand this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVzo2NNKVHI]Mom Kills Son for Interrupting Farmville Facebook Game - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rj1mWnWUM]FOX59: Trafalgar Mother Kills Son - YouTube[/ame]

Baby’s Death Renews Debate Over a Circumcision Ritual
By LIZ ROBBINS
Published: March 7, 2012

The cause of death of the 2-week-old boy, who died at Maimonides Hospital in Brooklyn on Sept. 28, was Type 1 herpes, caused by “ritual circumcision with oral suction,” according to the medical examiner’s office.

Infant?s Death Renews Debate Over Ritual Circumcision - NYTimes.com

Ew.

Yes, they did the right thing. What she did was Haram (forbidden) according to Islamic shit Shariah law. Nobody tells you Americans why the crime rates are so high in America? Why are so many people in jail? Why are there so many poor people and injustice in America? Hah?! You infidel!

THERE. I just answered it for you "the Muslim way".

Baby’s Death Renews Debate Over a Circumcision Ritual
By LIZ ROBBINS
Published: March 7, 2012

The cause of death of the 2-week-old boy, who died at Maimonides Hospital in Brooklyn on Sept. 28, was Type 1 herpes, caused by “ritual circumcision with oral suction,” according to the medical examiner’s office.

Infant?s Death Renews Debate Over Ritual Circumcision - NYTimes.com
Fuck you asshole. Go complain to American hospitals that are still offering circumcision to newborns. And what does this have to do with the original topic? Nothing.

Forum List

Back