But Putin Loves Trump - Except He Is Screwing Him Over

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
WSJ News Exclusive | Russia Opposes Saudi Plan for Drastic Oil Cuts

Russia on Wednesday opposed a Saudi plan that would ask OPEC and its allies to make drastic crude-production cuts, people familiar with the matter said, as the coronavirus outbreak further erodes demand amid a global oil glut.

Why Russia just torpedoed global oil prices

At the beginning of last week, concerned that demand for their product was falling faster than the cuts they’d already agreed to at previous meetings, the OPEC+ countries hatched a plan to cut their supply by another million and a half barrels a day. All they needed was for Russia to sign off. On Friday, 23 energy ministers awaited the arrival of their Russian counterpart, Alexander Novak, to do just that.

The Kremlin had a different idea. Moscow had decided it doesn’t want to cut its production any more than it already had.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What are friends for ?

• Banned
Its the other way around. Drumpf loves Putins dirty underwear.

So Trump interferred in Putin's election ? Got it.
No the other way around. Putin needed a dumbass in office so he helped out Drumpf.

So Trump loves Putin's dirty underwear...why ?

Please be clear in your response. Pretending like you know something is really costing you points.
Costing me points? You dont get points from the internet you moron.

• Banned

No the other way around. Putin needed a dumbass in office so he helped out Drumpf.

Please be clear in your response. Pretending like you know something is really costing you points.

As I said before (and I can show you), you really are dense.

I dont care if you say I'm dense. Its all a fable like your internet points. :laugh:

Yep, dense as a rock when it comes to politics. On the other hand they appear to be quite astute when it comes to the NBA.

I dont care if you say I'm dense. Its all a fable like your internet points. :laugh:

And the posts you claim to have made.

Yep, dense as a rock when it comes to politics. On the other hand they appear to be quite astute when it comes to the NBA.

I am afraid the oxygen starvation associated with having his head up Nancy Pelosi's ass is going to cause irreparable harm.

Forum List

Back