But I'M the President now! Staff IGNORE Joe Biden and flock to Barack Obama during ex-President's first trip back to White House

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
  • On Tuesday former president Obama joined Biden at the White House to celebrate the 12th anniversary of the launch of the Affordable Care act
  • But following his speech, Obama was seen shaking hands with fans and fellow politicians in the East room while Joe wandered around looking confused
  • Biden was also seen standing behind Obama and Kamala Harris as they shook hands with people and he watches on with no one paying him any mind
  • The clip has garnered online reaction, with some people saying the president was outshone by his former boss and that he looks lost
  • 'I guess we know who's really running the White House and it ain't Joe!' another person tweeted.

This is the signal that they are going to remove Joe.

• On Tuesday former president Obama joined Biden at the White House to celebrate the 12th anniversary of the launch of the Affordable Care act
  • But following his speech, Obama was seen shaking hands with fans and fellow politicians in the East room while Joe wandered around looking confused
  • Biden was also seen standing behind Obama and Kamala Harris as they shook hands with people and he watches on with no one paying him any mind
  • The clip has garnered online reaction, with some people saying the president was outshone by his former boss and that he looks lost
  • 'I guess we know who's really running the White House and it ain't Joe!' another person tweeted.

If they have to do that, they will will look more of the fools they are

I'm so glad Biden won no matter what

These people are fucking disasters. If you don't even know what a penis is used for, what would one expect?

Thread #8, (maybe 9)

CLosed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back