Trump But, I thought Trump won? Why does he keep whining?

R

rdean

Wow, is this guy a pu$$y or what?

That tiny handed baby won't stop whining.

He whines about losing the popular vote by almost three million.

He whines about Saturday Night Live.

He whines about Obama.

He whines about his friend Russia.

He is whining about protestors.

He whines about the media and he's not even giving interviews.

Today, he's whining about Bill Clinton.

How did a whiny little bitch get to be president?

Too bad he pu$$ied out of going into the military. It would have helped him man up and stop whining.

Are we going to have four years of whining? Republicans voted for this? Come On! Republicans have said Hillary acts like a man? Really? Is that because she had to debate a little handed whiny bitch? OK, he won. Why won't he act like it?

YTkwMzJlMmJmOSMvT2NZU203UW43aDdqWTNXXzh6VEpNMlBEUTdvPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vd2J2emQ0Nm9waXZ2bmxybXN0aXFtZWt0bDFuZ3lrNWNhZm5pb2lrbTl2N2Rwd3BvcjU0eTJ4eXhldXpndWh0aS5naWY.gif

He whines about Obama.

Too bad he pu$$ied out of going into the military. It would have helped him man up and stop whining.

Are we going to have four years of whining? Republicans voted for this? Come On! Republicans have said Hillary acts like a man? Really? Is that because she had to debate a little handed whiny bitch? OK, he won. Why won't he act like it?

YTkwMzJlMmJmOSMvT2NZU203UW43aDdqWTNXXzh6VEpNMlBEUTdvPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vd2J2emQ0Nm9waXZ2bmxybXN0aXFtZWt0bDFuZ3lrNWNhZm5pb2lrbTl2N2Rwd3BvcjU0eTJ4eXhldXpndWh0aS5naWY.gif
so why do you keep on whining?....you and trump are more alike than you know....

He whines about Obama.

No, the next four years will be you crying in your pillow that you use to bite and telling everyone about how Trump annoys you with his whining!

Oh, and learn to win the Electoral College in 2020 so you can have your whiner of choice!

He's doing it because he's a little bitch who had no idea what the presidency actually was, and he is too lazy to find out. He didn't want the responsibilities of being president, he just wanted to attend state dinners, and make speeches.

He needs to push the whine because his vodka went bankrupt. So he became a whine seller.

Strangely enough he got some buyers too.

He's doing it because he's a little bitch who had no idea what the presidency actually was, and he is too lazy to find out. He didn't want the responsibilities of being president, he just wanted to attend state dinners, and make speeches.

Completely agree. He was only in it for the chase, didn't expect to actually get the office. He was all set to start a TV channel, befitting his mentality. But now he's in over his hair.

What happens when the "thank you" rallies dry up? People who got nothing will eventually stop cheering.

Too bad Trump's tweets couldn't be in sound. I really want to hear the sniffles and whining that go along with them. I like to hear a pu$$y whine.

Trump gives the entire world someone to laugh at. And his buildings give the entire world something to shoot at.

Too bad Trump's tweets couldn't be in sound. I really want to hear the sniffles and whining that go along with them. I like to hear a pu$$y whine.

"Whining isn't everything --- it's the only thing".

Because, like Putin, the guy has no backbone. I find it odd that Trump and his die hard supporters call those against him cry babies when they cry over Saturday Night Live and that not everyone will kneel to him... something that every President has had to contend with since the beginning of the United States. And every leader as well. It comes with the position.

I hope Trump severely crosses Putin. Then Putin in revenge will release the pee-pee tape so we can all see it. And SNL will do a satire on it.

Wow, if I didn't know any better, I'd say the lot of you don't even like the guy. I guess they do exist.

Forum List

Back