But...democrats love green energy....for you. Maine bans wind power in state controlled waters. Another reason global warming is a joke.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Green energy is fine for everyone else...but for actual democrat controlled areas? Not so much......and this is just another reason that the man made global warming religion is a joke...the high priests of this religion keep doing things that tell us it is a joke......

The wind farm project is being built on 16 miles of federal waters in the Gulf of Maine, where some of the highest sustained wind in the world occurs!

Maine's lobster and fishing industry is closer to shore. We will be producing 80% of our electricity through renewable energy....water and wind power fairly soon....

and with the offshore wind farm on federal waters by 2050 I believe, we will be at 100% electrified through clean energy!

The wind farm project is being built on 16 miles of federal waters in the Gulf of Maine, where some of the highest sustained wind in the world occurs!

Maine's lobster and fishing industry is closer to shore. We will be producing 80% of our electricity through renewable energy....water and wind power fairly soon....

and with the offshore wind farm on federal waters by 2050 I believe, we will be at 100% electrified through clean energy!

And I have a unicorn to sell you too....

Putting wind turbines out in federal waters isn't putting them in state waters closer to shore. If there was an actual fear of man made global warming there wouldn't be any concern for where in the water the windmills would go, since putting them closer to shore would be more efficient and practical..........

Putting wind turbines out in federal waters isn't putting them in state waters closer to shore. If there was an actual fear of man made global warming there wouldn't be any concern for where in the water the windmills would go, since putting them closer to shore would be more efficient and practical..........
Huh? Oil drilling isn't allowed in Florida state waters, does that mean Florida is against offshore drilling and oil/fossil fuels????

Nope!

Same with Maine and wind. They are not against wind power, they have a fishing and lobster industry closer to shore to protect as Florida has fishing and The resort business beaches to protect with possible oil spills. The high sustained wind in the Gulf of Maine federal waters makes more sense all around.

Huh? Oil drilling isn't allowed in Florida state waters, does that mean Florida is against offshore drilling and oil/fossil fuels????

Nope!

Same with Maine and wind. They are not against wind power, they have a fishing and lobster industry closer to shore to protect as Florida has fishing and The resort business beaches to protect with possible oil spills. The high sustained wind in the Gulf of Maine federal waters makes more sense all around.

Sorry, not the same......democrats call man made global warming an existential threat..........but they refuse to allow wind farms in state waters.....republicans make no such argument for the oil industry.......

And oil can spill but wind farms do not......yet they still don't want them in their backyard, even though they screech the world is doomed...

Wind farms are an inefficient eye sore.
I doubt they will be inefficient in the Gulf of Maine, but certainly not all States have the same wind power capabilities as we do.

Florida has the ability to have solar power on nearly every home instead of wind. We do not have solar opportunity in Maine, except maybe the 3 months of summer.

All states should work towards clean electricity, in what is the best method for their state.

Is that too hard to understand?

Maybe there are some states that have no opportunity to do such, and if this is the case, then there is nothing we can do about it, which is fine.

Nope!

Sorry, not the same......democrats call man made global warming an existential threat..........but they refuse to allow wind farms in state waters.....republicans make no such argument for the oil industry.......

And oil can spill but wind farms do not......yet they still don't want them in their backyard, even though they screech the world is doomed...
stop being silly and stop playing ignorant. It's been explained to you. They believe in global warming, they agree to build the wind farms, they agreed to use them, they just chose the best spot for them.

There is absolutely, nothing wrong or hypocritical about that....

your head, is messed up

The Kennedy clan blocked offshore windmills because it spoiled their view of the ocean in Mass. Windmills offer little benefits in power while killing birds. Further inland you could be arrested for possession of a single eagle feather but Barry Hussein gave the windmill industry a license to kill migratory birds including eagles for the next ten years. PETA is silent on the issue.

People born and raised in Maine are called "Mainers".

People who move their dragging their failed politics behind them?

They're just "Mainiacs".

Main has open seasons for caribou and moose. Why not one more - to keep the herd from consuming all the resources and dying off entirely?

They're just "Mainiacs".

Main has open seasons for caribou and moose. Why not one more - to keep the herd from consuming all the resources and dying off entirely?
Do you understand what "open season" means? There is no open season on moose. As a matter of fact the moose season in Maine is limited to about 3,000 permits statewide. As far as I can tell caribous are protected.

They're just "Mainiacs".

Do you understand what "open season" means? There is no open season on moose. As a matter of fact the moose season in Maine is limited to about 3,000 permits statewide. As far as I can tell caribous are protected.

Oh, OK, all 3,000 of those dead moose on the roofs of vehicles are just joy-riding.

Got it.

Forum List

Back