Busted! Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account Discovered – Named “Pierre Delecto”

"RINO" huh.

You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right?

In this case Romney represents the citizens of Utah. Not the "Republicans" of Utah, or anywhere else.

You remember Utah? Where Rump couldn't scrape together a majority of the state vote even with an R after his name?

So he's got a Twit account. So what? Does everybody's twit have to submit for your approval before it can be twitted, ya god damned fascist asshole? What are you, some kind of Bowdler? Who the fuck died and appointed you master censor?

Lol, President Trump is going to have a field day with this on Twitter when he gets word of this.

David Dennison, John Barron, and John Miller approve.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
I wish these rinos would run as democrats, leave the party

Romney is a lifelong Republican, unlike the Colluder-in-Chief, David Dennison.

trump-registration.jpg

I'm serious. I would like to know what makes Romney a RINO when compared to Trump.

So let me give you some context, and then I want you to explain how Romney is the RINO and Trump isn't.

Don't hurt yourself, okay?

First, Trump was a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration.

Some direct quotes:

“I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”

"Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

“I’m very pro-choice.”

“It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.”

“I am pro-choice in every respect”.

Trump on the Iraq War:

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

"It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump the cut-and-run New York limousine liberal:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Trump on health care reform:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland."

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...
I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

So tell us how Romney is the RINO while we all have a YUGE belly laugh. :lol:

"RINO" huh.

You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right?

In this case Romney represents the citizens of Utah. Not the "Republicans" of Utah, or anywhere else.

You remember Utah? Where Rump couldn't scrape together a majority of the state vote even with an R after his name?

So he's got a Twit account. So what? Does everybody's twit have to submit for your approval before it can be twitted, ya god damned fascist asshole? What are you, some kind of Bowdler? Who the fuck died and appointed you master censor?
I'm White MAGA Man, that's who! Your post is nothing but ignorant babbling. I relish in causing you to be.........
giphy.gif

Romney admitted he is a PROGRESSIVE and NOT A Republican!....Enjoy...even THEVYOUNG CANNIBALS enjoyed ol' WILLARDS LIE to get elected in good old liberal Massachusetts!

Listen..its been that way a long time. Romney is part of the swamp..the designated loser for 2012 just as McCain was the designated loser for 2008. And they both continued their jobs after taking their places in the losers slot didnt they...as the fake opposition.
And this is why conservatism failed politically. Mealy mouthed men with no intent to please the people who elected them choosing rather to please the elites. Take note...if the powers that be arent going all out to destroy them every day then you know whose side they are on.

Romney admitted he is a PROGRESSIVE and NOT A Republican!....Enjoy...even THEVYOUNG CANNIBALS enjoyed ol' WILLARDS LIE to get elected in good old liberal Massachusetts!

Watch your own video. He says, and I quote, "my views are progressive". Not "a Progressive", which would not only be a noun, but would be some 80 years out of date.

Even the title of your video uses the predidcate adjective, not the noun. And it's in no way mutually exclusive with being a Republican anyway. Having "progressive" views IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY.

Nevertheless, what does ANY of the above have to do with whether or not Mitt Romney, or anybody else, is permitted to tweet something without the fascist-asshole OP deigning to bestow his imprimatur on it?

Last edited:
I'm serious. I would like to know what makes Romney a RINO when compared to Trump.

So let me give you some context, and then I want you to explain how Romney is the RINO and Trump isn't.

Don't hurt yourself, okay?

First, Trump was a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration.

Some direct quotes:

“I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”

"Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

“I’m very pro-choice.”

“It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.”

“I am pro-choice in every respect”.

Trump on the Iraq War:

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

"It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump the cut-and-run New York limousine liberal:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Trump on health care reform:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland."

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...
I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

First off, what's your ethnicity and heritage?

David Dennison, John Barron, and John Miller approve.

I had to pause on this. Forgot all about David Dennison. But point well taken.

Wasn't there also an imaginary friend called "Steve" something?
EDIT --- no I looked it up. It's "Jim". Jim Substantial. He is from France. A very wonderful place in France I have no doubt.

Because of course he's from France. When I lived in France there were a number of people named "Jim". That number of course being zero.

Last edited:

Watch your own video. He says, and I quote, "my views are progressive". Not "a Progressive", which would not only be a noun, but would be some 80 years out of date.

Even the title of your video uses the adjective, not the noun.

Nevertheless, what does ANY of the above have to do with whether or not Mitt Romney, or anybody else, is permitted to tweet something without the fascist-asshole OP deigning to bestow his imprimatur on it?

Thanks for playing Pog.....ROTFLMFAO!

"RINO" huh.

Perhaps his constituents would like to know the whole story of how he's representing them.

"RINO" huh.

Perhaps his constituents would like to know the whole story of how he's representing them.

I'm sure they would. Even to the point of having it essplained to them what the fuck a Tweeter account has to do with it, let alone why a USMB wanker jacking off to David Duke posters thinks he has to have final approval of it.

Forum List

Back