Busted… Lib Rep. Phil Hare Admits: “I Don’t Care About the Constitution” (Video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_shhh:

Thursday, April 1, 2010, 8:06 PM
Jim Hoft
BUSTED— Blogger Adam Sharp took on pro-Obamacare liberal Rep. Phil Hare (D-IL) at a town hall in Illinois today.
When asked where in the Constitution it says that Americans can be forced to buy health insurance, Hare responds:

“I don’t care about the Constitution… I believe that is says we have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

Umm… That’s the Declaration of Independence.
Adam Sharp was brilliant.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2iiirr5KI8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Phil Hare doesn't care.MP4[/ame]

from and the rest at.
Gateway Pundit

:eusa_shhh:

Thursday, April 1, 2010, 8:06 PM
Jim Hoft
BUSTED— Blogger Adam Sharp took on pro-Obamacare liberal Rep. Phil Hare (D-IL) at a town hall in Illinois today.
When asked where in the Constitution it says that Americans can be forced to buy health insurance, Hare responds:

“I don’t care about the Constitution… I believe that is says we have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

Umm… That’s the Declaration of Independence.
Adam Sharp was brilliant.
YouTube - Phil Hare doesn't care.MP4

from and the rest at.
Gateway Pundit

Priceless!

Kids will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee unless we pass ObamaCare!!

Kiddies will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dieeee dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Praise ObamaCare!

I am Frank's shock and surprise that Dems no longer care about the Constitution

fight_club_4.jpg

Four score and seven years ago the Gubbamint required all citizens to have Gubbamint run health Care

Forget giving voters a citizen test, shouldn't Congressmen be at least vaguely familiar with the Constitution they swear to uphold?

I say we round up these idiots, take them out back, beat the shit outta them then dump them in Mexico.

Conyers, Johnson (Guam will tip over???), this clown. These are the people running the country??? God help us.

If this man displayed such a cavalier attitude to the rules of his workplace anywhere else he would be fired immediately.

Forum List

Back