BUSTED! Clinton Campaign Photoshop Rally Attendance

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
They can't do anything on the up and up!
PATHETIC...COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THEY PHOTOSHOPPED THE SAME WOMAN!!!!... Or for that matter the guy and girl in blue. Lololllol

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

14910338_10154620990608373_2591032810991521339_n.jpg

There are many photoshopped duplicates. There are 8 appearances by a bald guy. 5 of a woman with long blonde hair and almost 10 of a dark haired and blonde couple.

PATHETIC...COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THEY PHOTOSHOPPED THE SAME WOMAN!!!!... Or for that matter the guy and girl in blue. Lololllol

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

--LOL

too bad the first one was out on the internet for hours and hours before the chopping

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

Where and when did Hillary or "the Media" release this picture? Do you have a link?

As far as I'm concerned, some moron on the internet made that, and you got suckered.

next thing they will try and bump up the youtube viewings

from a couple a thousand

--LOL

shit she went to a lopez concert

a "benifit" of all things for hillary --LOL

did i mention it was a FREE concert

and still only had 13 thousand views

--LOL

Thread summary:
Clinton-haters fell for another scam. They started ranting that an unsourced bad photoshop job was a Clinton campaign release, which was pure fiction on their part. And when that was pointed out, they went into deflection mode.

Conclusion:
All Trump-losers are gullible morons. But then, we knew that. If they weren't gullible morons, they wouldn't be Trump-losers.

Thread summary:
Clinton-haters fell for another scam. They started ranting that an unsourced bad photoshop job was a Clinton campaign release, which was pure fiction on their part. And when that was pointed out, they went into deflection mode.

Conclusion:
All Trump-losers are gullible morons. But then, we knew that. If they weren't gullible morons, they wouldn't be Trump-losers.

alternate conclusion - every one of hillary rallies really really suck

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

Where and when did Hillary or "the Media" release this picture? Do you have a link?

As far as I'm concerned, some moron on the internet made that, and you got suckered.
The Black Sphere ^ | Oct 31, 2016
As if things couldn’t get any worse for the Clinton campaign, we learn they photoshop rally attendance. Taking a page out of Star Wars, the Democrats are ‘cloning’ their supporters at one of their rallies in order to bolster the optics of the size of their events! As Red State Watcher reports: Hillary was only able pull in 500 people at an Orlando event. Her VP, Tim Kaine had about 30 people at another Florida rally, and abruptly canceled another. In yet another embarrassing campaign rally turnout, former President Bill Clinton hosted 50 people at Cleveland State University. The rally could have...

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

As if things couldn’t get any worse for the Clinton campaign, we learn they photoshop rally attendance. Taking a page out of Star Wars, the Democrats are ‘cloning’ their supporters at one of their rallies in order to bolster the optics of the size of their events! As Red State Watcher reports: Hillary was only able pull in 500 people at an Orlando event. Her VP, Tim Kaine had about 30 people at another Florida rally, and abruptly canceled another. In yet another embarrassing campaign rally turnout, former President Bill Clinton hosted 50 people at Cleveland State University. The rally could have...

:lol:

Yeah, I did a Google image search for that picture. Guess what I found?

A couple of bullshit-filled right wing blogs, and....

Nothing.

You got punked, again.

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, I did a Google image search for that picture. Guess what I found?

A couple of bullshit-filled right wing blogs, and....

Nothing.

You got punked, again.
To tell you the truth, seeing that the untouched rally with less than 100 people is more embarrassing...but it's normal for the subversive crowds!

My thoughts exactly.

Partisans don't require any burden of proof. They just have to be told it happened, therefore it did.

So go out and vote vote vote vote for me me me me on election day day day day :badgrin:

My thoughts exactly.

Partisans don't require any burden of proof. They just have to be told it happened, therefore it did.

Well, that's part of human nature. We like to believe things that fit neatly into our worldview, and we have a natural tendency to forgo the effort of thinking critically about things that we want to be true.

Regardless of the veracity of the photo, hiLIARY is a despicable dishonest hag running a dishonest despicable campaign.

LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!

Forum List

Back