Business leaders tell GOP....GET trump OUT!

The link you provided does not support your headline
Yes,it does! Either get Trump out,start the transition or you get no money from us for the run offs in Ga!

What a load of horse shit. Who says GA needs money to pay for the run offs?? I'd say they had that all written in when the election started cause you never know when you will have a run off.

Jeeze your an airhead.
What MaryAnn11 means is that moneybags donors should make sure that both republican senate candidates lose to democrats and give complete control of congress to the democrats

that requires a high degree of hate for America to do that

The GOP heads gotta ask themselves. Do we continue supporting a lame duck LOSER....or do we say enough is enough and we tell him to put on his big boy pants and admit he is a LOSER.

Really...think about it. Who would want to vote for him in 2024 after he has proven himself to be nothing more than a tantrum throwing Baby?
It is time to start impeachment proceedings against Biden.

If Biden calls another nation and withholds funds in a blackmail scheme to get an investigation on his political opponent...sure....GO FOR IT!
Withholds funds. You mean like telling another country to fire the prosecutor investigating his son or he will withhold 6 billion dollars? He already went for it.

Yes,it does! Either get Trump out,start the transition or you get no money from us for the run offs in Ga!

What a load of horse shit. Who says GA needs money to pay for the run offs?? I'd say they had that all written in when the election started cause you never know when you will have a run off.

Jeeze your an airhead.
Did not read the article did you?

Pretty clear you guys think name calling makes you look good.

They need money to try and win their election! And you call someone an airhead? Yours must rattle.

Jeeze your an airhead.
What MaryAnn11 means is that moneybags donors should make sure that both republican senate candidates lose to democrats and give complete control of congress to the democrats

that requires a high degree of hate for America to do that
No! MaryAnne said no such thing. I posted on what the article said. They threatened to with hold money if they did not get Trump out and begin the transition as every other transition has gone. I posted nothing about the parties. I simply quoted the article!

I reserve the rage and anger for those who are trying to kill votes!

Jeeze your an airhead.
Are you posters really that dumb about who needs the money? It sure as hell is not Georgia. But those running for office do need it!

Or No Georgia Donations!

This should scare Moscow Mitch to death......His top priority is the keep the Senate. Business leaders in NY need the vaccine to get the economy rolling. trump's baby fit is holding up the transition and therefore....the vaccine roll out. He is a World Class Jerk!
1. The article implies, laughingly enough, that Biden is better at securing our national security.

2. These are the same business “leaders” who swore that a President Trump would crash our economy on day 1.

There is no GOP anymore. The GOP has been replaced by the MAGA cult.
As I have reminded you many times, only one cult Goosestepper.
Show us your membership caard, in your fancy brownsshirt and jackboots jimboliar!
And get some fresh Reichbabble....you are getting too desperate.

Or No Georgia Donations!

This should scare Moscow Mitch to death......His top priority is the keep the Senate. Business leaders in NY need the vaccine to get the economy rolling. trump's baby fit is holding up the transition and therefore....the vaccine roll out. He is a World Class Jerk!
Did you happen to notice this "story" is three years old?

Forum List

Back