Bush's Brain, the documentary

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Here we go again, the left is out for your leader folks..

Interesting shit in the movie.. Whether it is all true or not has yet to be determined.. The bottom line, don't screw with Carl Rove.

Now, one technical point.. In the flick, they say that Carl planted a bug in his own office, and that the bug was sent to the FBI where it was determined that it could only have been used for 15 minutes,, thus implicating Rove... Well. Did the bug have a VOX to turn it on or off??? Cause if it did, then I would love to know who made it. Great engineering.. But,, my guess, it was never intended to be left on for ever, so its six hour useful life would have been depleted before it even made it to the lab, so how could it have been determined to have had been used for just fifteen minutes?? Kind of makes me wonder if the stories in the movie were just GW bashing with a few notables for credibility.

Any opinions?:dunno:

Working Man said:
Here we go again, the left is out for your leader folks..

Interesting shit in the movie.. Whether it is all true or not has yet to be determined.. The bottom line, don't screw with Carl Rove.

Now, one technical point.. In the flick, they say that Carl planted a bug in his own office, and that the bug was sent to the FBI where it was determined that it could only have been used for 15 minutes,, thus implicating Rove... Well. Did the bug have a VOX to turn it on or off??? Cause if it did, then I would love to know who made it. Great engineering.. But,, my guess, it was never intended to be left on for ever, so its six hour useful life would have been depleted before it even made it to the lab, so how could it have been determined to have had been used for just fifteen minutes?? Kind of makes me wonder if the stories in the movie were just GW bashing with a few notables for credibility.

Any opinions?:dunno:

Carl bugged himself?? :laugh:

dilloduck said:
Carl bugged himself?? :laugh:

Yes, that is what they are saying. Rove set the minds of enough voters to beat a guy who was winning by causing credibility doubt. It was to knock a few votes off for the guy(democrat) who was running against his client (repub). The critics,, from the left, say it was a textbook move that only Rove could have pulled off.

Again, that is what these guys said in the flick. Maybe the stuff is true, maybe it is anti republican crapola...

Working Man said:
Yes, that is what they are saying. Rove set the minds of enough voters to beat a guy who was winning by causing credibility doubt. It was to knock a few votes off for the guy(democrat) who was running against his client (repub). The critics,, from the left, say it was a textbook move that only Rove could have pulled off.

Again, that is what these guys said in the flick. Maybe the stuff is true, maybe it is anti republican crapola...

ya gotta love politicians

Forum List

Back