Bush's 9-11 memorial remarks

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
“When it comes to the unity of America, those days seem distant,” he said. “A malign force seems at work in our common life that turns every disagreement into an argument, and every argument into a clash of cultures. So much of our politics has become a naked appeal to anger, fear and resentment ... I come without explanations or solutions. I can only tell you what I’ve seen.”
His remarks, eight months after an attack on the US Capitol mounted by Donald Trump’s supporters to disrupt the certification of millions of Americans’ votes, warned that “dangers can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within”.
“There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and those at home,” he said. “In their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to befoul national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit ... It is our continuing duty to confront them.”

Bush doesn't understand who is driving the wedge between Americans.
It's Democrats and the Press and their violent hate groups.
The Democrats are who relentlessly divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region, class and age every chance that they get.
They are who fanned the flames of hate until it ignited nation wide riots.
They are who injured over 700 LEOs during the 2020 DC riots.
They are who murdered 5 Dallas LEOs.
They are the cretins who block traffic and pull people out of their cars and beat them.
The radical and racist Left are burning people's cars, homes, businesses, police stations, churches and court houses.
They are not victims, they are violent extremists.
Ordinary people setting at home complaining about the Left's chaos and violence are not "domestic terrorist".
It looks like Bush is accusing ordinary Americans of being "domestic terrorist" for complaining about voter fraud and ballot rigging.
It sounds like Bush is helping Biden and the Dems use fear mongering to silence people.
........and as George's mother always used to say.... Fxck You George

“When it comes to the unity of America, those days seem distant,” he said. “A malign force seems at work in our common life that turns every disagreement into an argument, and every argument into a clash of cultures. So much of our politics has become a naked appeal to anger, fear and resentment ... I come without explanations or solutions. I can only tell you what I’ve seen.”
His remarks, eight months after an attack on the US Capitol mounted by Donald Trump’s supporters to disrupt the certification of millions of Americans’ votes, warned that “dangers can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within”.
“There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and those at home,” he said. “In their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to befoul national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit ... It is our continuing duty to confront them.”

The Democrats are who relentlessly divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region, class and age every chance that they get.
They are the cretins who block traffic and pull people out of their cars and beat them.
The radical and racist Left are burning people's cars, homes, businesses, police stations, churches and court houses.
Ordinary people setting at home complaining about the Left's chaos and violence are not "domestic terrorist".
It looks like Bush is accusing ordinary Americans of being "domestic terrorist" for complaining about voter fraud and ballot rigging.
It sounds like Bush is helping Biden and the Dems use fear mongering to silence people.
When pappy Bush the ass grabber started licking Slick Willies ding dong in admiration, something foul became obvious

Bush understands perfectly whose causing the problems. He is part of the establishment that is scared to death people are going to wake up and do something. That political establishment is made up of all parties and they are all criminals whom the general public will eventually have to deal with.

I guess the 9-12 project was just another grift after all.

Former President Bush was spot on. Maybe he was thinking of you at that time?

Gee...who would guess that the orange cult would turn on him.......
I remember back in the day when they were posting this silly shit on freerepublic.

1631394086890.png

From my perspective the country was pretty well unified after 9/11 up until GW Bush and the neoconservatives got us involved in a war with Iraq.
Here’s a fun fact. The demleftists tried to play the antagonists for going into Iraq for political purposes. They voted against it thinking they would gain votes. When they found out how popular it was, right or wrong, they held a special session to vote again and it was near unanimous. That’s how sick these people are.

Forum List

Back