Bush2 May Find it Funny But the Iraq War is no Joke.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This should send the clear message that Bush2 understands his guilt and has to cause him to contemplate 'hell' for his part in that war.
Unfortunately, there's no hell to worry about.

Does he understand too that this American war against Russia is for the same reason?

This should send the clear message that Bush2 understands his guilt and has to cause him to contemplate 'hell' for his part in that war.

Does he understand too that this American war against Russia is for the same reason?
It was a Freudian Slip

an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings or THE TRUTH.

Hopefully that SOB rots in hell with President Cheney

A RINO is worse than a libturd. Thank Gd their extinction is guaranteed

Ohhhhh.....McCain. You were in on the Russia Hoax while the cancer ate your fucking brain you traitor....

If Clinton would have done his fucking job instead of worrying about his girlfriends, Bin Laden would have been smoked.

That GD bastard created Iraq

I wish Gore would have won

If Clinton would have done his fucking job instead of worrying about his girlfriends, Bin Laden would have been smoked.

Bullshit. Clinton ironically addressed this just 10 hours before the attacks.

Just 10 hours before the attacks of September 11, 2001, ex-President Bill Clinton was in Australia saying he had a chance to take the former al-Qaeda leader out — but passed

At the time, bin Laden was lesser known to the general public but was on the FBI's Most Wanted list for his role in the 1998 attacks on U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Clinton was in Melbourne, speaking to a small group of business leaders on Sept. 10, 2001, and he was asked about terrorism.

"I nearly got him once,” Clinton says in the recording. "I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I just didn't do it."

why would he go to hell for liberating a nation from a brutal dictator?

Bullshit. Clinton ironically addressed this just 10 hours before the attacks.

Just 10 hours before the attacks of September 11, 2001, ex-President Bill Clinton was in Australia saying he had a chance to take the former al-Qaeda leader out — but passed

At the time, bin Laden was lesser known to the general public but was on the FBI's Most Wanted list for his role in the 1998 attacks on U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Clinton was in Melbourne, speaking to a small group of business leaders on Sept. 10, 2001, and he was asked about terrorism.

"I nearly got him once,” Clinton says in the recording. "I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him. And so I just didn't do it."

Plenty evil men have been destroyed without destroying any towns.

Clinton's a fucking liar.

Just like the rest of them.

It all goes back to Raygun and his support for Saddam in the 80's which led to Saddam's secret Nuclear Bomb program that just happened to be discovered during the rescue of the King of Kuwait's Kingdom.

IRAQ had nothing to do with 9/11. The war was planned . See PNAC and Clean Break Strategy. Also Operation Mass Appeal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back