"Bush Wrecked The Economy And Obama Can't Fix It"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
That's much closer to the truth than what we currently hear from the right, including many self-proclaimed Tea-party people/supporters.

They've kinda admitted it with their "Obama made it worse" meme, but that's still not the truth.

Bush and his cronies wrecked the economy so bad it will take a lot more than just Obama and/or 4 years to properly repair it.

This is why I can't and won't take tea-party people seriously. Not the ones who constantly put out the message that Obama made all things bad all of a sudden, which just happens to be just about all of them.

The right will always spin and twist and attempt to wiggle their way out of responsibility, just like they did when they absolutely abandoned Bush after staunchly supporting him for 7 years straight.

This isn't the party that Reagan would recognize, although it is the party that Reagan created.

How many states had seceeded from the Union when Abe Lincoln took office, asswipe. He "inherted" a far bigger mess than Obama could ever imagine. You didn't see Abe blaming Buchanan for the mess he had to clean up.

When does the buck begin stopping with Obama?

Get your nose off his ass for a moment and smell reality.

That's much closer to the truth than what we currently hear from the right, including many self-proclaimed Tea-party people/supporters.

They've kinda admitted it with their "Obama made it worse" meme, but that's still not the truth.

Bush and his cronies wrecked the economy so bad it will take a lot more than just Obama and/or 4 years to properly repair it.

This is why I can't and won't take tea-party people seriously. Not the ones who constantly put out the message that Obama made all things bad all of a sudden, which just happens to be just about all of them.

The right will always spin and twist and attempt to wiggle their way out of responsibility, just like they did when they absolutely abandoned Bush after staunchly supporting him for 7 years straight.

This isn't the party that Reagan would recognize, although it is the party that Reagan created.

Comical to say the least. We are in this mess because of our government pushing sub primes. Yes One party bares a bit more responsibility. they blocked any reform on the basis of race.

How many states had seceeded from the Union when Abe Lincoln took office, asswipe. He "inherted" a far bigger mess than Obama could ever imagine. You didn't see Abe blaming Buchanan for the mess he had to clean up.

I see your flapping your rubbery lips 120 miles per hour, but I don't hear you saying anything.

WTH does what you said have to do with my post?

This thing didn't occur in a vacuum, Bush started the mess, Obama is attempting to fix it.

When have you people EVER laid ANY responsibility of this on Bush?

Up to his eighth year in office, pundits such as Hannity were STILL blaming Clinton for things.

Do you need me to pull it up?

Snap out of it!!

I see your flapping your rubbery lips 120 miles per hour, but I don't hear you saying anything.

WTH does what you said have to do with my post?

This thing didn't occur in a vacuum, Bush started the mess, Obama is attempting to fix it.

When have you people EVER laid ANY responsibility of this on Bush?

Up to his eighth year in office, pundits such as Hannity were STILL blaming Clinton for things.

Do you need me to pull it up?

Snap out of it!!

Obama is "attempting" to fix it ?

LOL!

It's all Bush's fault!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

The economy had bottomed out when Obama took office. The day he took office was the best day for the economy and it was downhill after that.
He took a minor recession and turned it into the longest period of economic decline since the 1970s.

At least the left is admitting Obama is a failure. That's some kind of progress, Iguess.

Actually, the truth would go more like this:

The economy is going to ebb and flow per its own natural order, little effected by the acts of presidents and other politicians, at least with regard to short-term results.

The roots of the December 2007 recession may go back decades, the consequence of economic policies from both sides of the political spectrum.

GWB didn’t cause the December 2007 recession – it would be ridiculous to say so; equally ridiculous is the idea that Obama is somehow responsible for the current economic situation, or to expect him to ‘fix’ it in just two years – or four, for that matter.

Needless to say the above truth will go ignored, the state of the economy being too powerful a political weapon.

Actually, the truth would go more like this:

The economy is going to ebb and flow per its own natural order, little effected by the acts of presidents and other politicians, at least with regard to short-term results.

The roots of the December 2007 recession may go back decades, the consequence of economic policies from both sides of the political spectrum.

GWB didn’t cause the December 2007 recession – it would be ridiculous to say so; equally ridiculous is the idea that Obama is somehow responsible for the current economic situation, or to expect him to ‘fix’ it in just two years – or four, for that matter.

Needless to say the above truth will go ignored, the state of the economy being too powerful a political weapon.

No it wouldnt be ridiculous to say Obama is responsible for the lack of recovery.

Screwing investors, added regulation and costs. Intentionally attacking certain sectors of business for politics.

He owns this shit.

He took a minor recession and turned it into the longest period of economic decline since the 1970s.

A "minor recession"? Holy revisionist history, Batman!!

Job loss in the recession of 2000 was much worse. The difference is job creation in this recession was way below 2000, or below any other recession for that matter.
If Bush had stopped with backstopping the banks, the recession would have been over in 9 months.

tissue?

tissue?

His post is a great example of garbage in garbage out.

Sounds to me like he IS smelling Reality. Obama can't fix shit. He's a total failure.. The truth just smacked up long side his head. :lol::lol:

Whenever Dems discuss the economy, every downturn is "The worst since the FDR (Great) Depression!!!!"

Last edited:

Sounds to me like he IS smelling Reality. Obama can't fix shit. He's a total failure.. The truth just smacked up long side his head. :lol::lol:

DoubleDipSOR3.jpg

(IMAGE: EIB)​

Forum List

Back