Bush Video on Scarborough Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
I dont know if any of you have seen this but they actually did a segment on his show which asked the Question - "Is Bush an idiot" . Now I know most of you are tired of hearing this stuff. But the one thing that astounds me is I dont think there has been a single president in the history of the US who has literally been pummeled with the "idiot" accusation like Bush has. I may be wrong but I have never seen it like this. Usually people disagree with a President policies maybe but to seriously and constantly question the Presidents intelligence is just unprecendented in my experience. Take this video from the Scarborough show for example. It has exerpts of Bush speeches that will simply just leave you in "Shock and awe" no pun intended , that people actually voted for this guy. As an American I have to say that it is completely embsarrasing to have someone who is so verbally inept to represent America. Here is the video, enjoy.

P.S - Save your remarks about my grammar and or spelling. Im not the president and I dont feel like proofreading.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhbPVrb5KM[/ame]

simply amazing stuff.

I dont know if any of you have seen this but they actually did a segment on his show which asked the Question - "Is Bush an idiot" . Now I know most of you are tired of hearing this stuff. But the one thing that astounds me is I dont think there has been a single president in the history of the US who has literally been pummeled with the "idiot" accusation like Bush has. I may be wrong but I have never seen it like this. Usually people disagree with a President policies maybe but to seriously and constantly question the Presidents intelligence is just unprecendented in my experience. Take this video from the Scarborough show for example. It has exerpts of Bush speeches that will simply just leave you in "Shock and awe" no pun intended , that people actually voted for this guy. As an American I have to say that it is completely embsarrasing to have someone who is so verbally inept to represent America. Here is the video, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhbPVrb5KM

simply amazing stuff.

the press did the same thing to Lincoln..............

the things we accuse others of .......we are most guilty of ourselves

No surprise. Joe works for PMSNBC home of.............

Attachments

• $Blue hills.jpg
    $Blue hills.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 76
The pres did the same thing to Lincoln ? Are you kidding me buddy ? There wasnt even TV in those times so I doubt the damage was anywhere near as close to the daily pummeling that Bush Gets. Id much rather be in Clintons shoes as a Poon Tang getting proffessional Liar than a Tongue Twisted idiot like Bush.

Joe would kill for the ratings of Fox News. This is a desperate attempt to up his terrible ratings.

The latest ratings show H&C on Fox had 1,328,000 viewers

Joe had 268,000 viewers

Case closed

The pres did the same thing to Lincoln ? Are you kidding me buddy ? There wasnt even TV in those times so I doubt the damage was anywhere near as close to the daily pummeling that Bush Gets. Id much rather be in Clintons shoes as a Poon Tang getting proffessional Liar than a Tongue Twisted idiot like Bush.

daily pummeling in print ..... all relative to the times .... the history of the world did not start when you were born and tv was invented ....

"Id much rather be in Clintons shoes as a Poon Tang getting professional Liar than a Tongue Twisted idiot like Bush"

well it certainly appears you would know a tounge twisted idiot if you saw one...........Buddy

P.S - Save your remarks about my grammar and or spelling. Im not the president and I dont feel like proofreading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhbPVrb5KM

simply amazing stuff.

YOU sir, are pathetic.

To even try and make a comparison between what's happening today, and whats happened in the past, THEN say you can't compair Lincoln to Bush, because there wasn't TV. Well, that sir, is lame, your despicable, and stupid.

Live evolves, do you need THAT explained to you?

Politics evolve, does THAT creep into your single cell mind?

If not for YOUR KIND, there would be no issue's, put THAT in your PEACE pipe and smoke it. As to the "amazing stuff", :tongue1:

Do YOU get it?

Ok, Trobinett, show me some of the idiotic things LIncoln Said. Show me the video Clips ? You got some of his speeches where he brutalizes the English Language ? SHOW ME A LINK !!!!!!! YOU DONT GOT ONE Do ya ? Huh huh huh ? Thought so. Next !!!!

YOU sir, are pathetic.

To even try and make a comparison between what's happening today, and whats happened in the past, THEN say you can't compair Lincoln to Bush, because there wasn't TV. Well, that sir, is lame, your despicable, and stupid.

If not for YOUR KIND, there would be no issue's, put THAT in your PEACE pipe and smoke it. As to the "amazing stuff", :tongue1:

Do YOU get it?

:lame2:

YOU sir, are pathetic.

Do YOU get it?

"If not for your kind there would be no issues"? RAFLMAO!

Ah...gotta love the typical right wing tolerance for dissent.

Perhaps it's just the first time we've had a president who sounds this ignorant.

By the by... Scarborough is a Repubican and I can think of lots on which I disagree with him. But the guy doesn't just read the talking points and there are times he hits it exactly right.

But your rant was amusing, in any event.

Its Ok Jill. Repubs generally get like that when you show them indisputable video evidence of the President making a mockery of America and himself. Because they have no defense to it. There it is in Black and white, or color in this case. The most embarrasing momments of any president all rolled up into one Bush Video clip. Amazing. Simply amazing. But im waiting for all the repubs to show up and say things like..

Aint you got anything else ? or Same old schtick ? Got anything new ? Your not any smarter.. etc etc...all things that dont address the issue but rather deflect the point which is Bush wakes up every day and wrestles with the English Language and always looses.

Hey Republicans ---- :tongue1:

From an Independent.

Ok, Trobinett, show me some of the idiotic things LIncoln Said. Show me the video Clips ? You got some of his speeches where he brutalizes the English Language ? SHOW ME A LINK !!!!!!! YOU DONT GOT ONE Do ya ? Huh huh huh ? Thought so. Next !!!!

:lame2:

Are there words to describe this ignorance? No i suppose there isn't. This is simple evidence that we need to stop funding public education. We end up with mental midgets like T-Bor who feel empowered despite their mental disabilities.

"If not for your kind there would be no issues"? RAFLMAO!

Ah...gotta love the typical right wing tolerance for dissent.

Perhaps it's just the first time we've had a president who sounds this ignorant.

By the by... Scarborough is a Repubican and I can think of lots on which I disagree with him. But the guy doesn't just read the talking points and there are times he hits it exactly right.

But your rant was amusing, in any event.

Speaking of tolerance, how about Howie Dean McGovern bellowing how he hates Republicans?

From an Independent.

You aren't Independent - you're an idiot w/o the backbone to make a decision. You're a fence-rider. Too lazy to proof your post? wtf is your problem anyway? Live under power lines or something?

I need to get 5stringJeff to come up with a simple IQ test for new members. We could set the bar about '80' and not have to put up w/ the likes of you.

This is old news. Ability to be good at public speaking does not = intelligence, and being horrible at public speaking does not = stupidity. We elect politicians for their policies, not speeches.

Speaking of intelligence......what, pray tell, is this thread doing in the WOT section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back