Bush to EAT CROW in SOTU Address

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Bush readies State of the Union speech

By DEB RIECHMANN, Associated Press Writer 26 minutes ago

WASHINGTON -
President Bush's State of the Union address on Tuesday gives him a second chance to defend his new Iraq strategy to a nation soured on the war and a Congress poised to vote against the plan.

It will be the president's last major opportunity to shape America's legislative agenda before the fast-moving 2008 presidential campaign begins to drown out his message.

Bush is expected to strike a conciliatory tone on some domestic issues where he believes he can work with the first Democratic Congress in 12 years. On Iraq, he is expected to stand firm.

The nationally televised speech typically offers great political theater. This year, however, it comes just 13 days after the president's prime-time announcement of his decision to send 21,500 more U.S. troops to Iraq.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070120/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_state_of_union

And I thought he was more than all that. Imagine?!?????!??!??!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

I know this may be difficult for you to understand, but the President has been trying to work with Democrats since 2001. There is absolutely nothing new to this. Heck, he let Ted Kennedy destroy his Education bill. He passed a medicare plan to please you guys. When the heck hasnt he been trying to work with you guys?

In fact, that is the very problem Conservatives have been having. He is trying to work with you too much even though you guys stab him in the back every time he does it.

This webb asshole will no doubt be more full of shit with his Dimwitocrat response to the President's speech than even than brainless Pelosi. Watch for him to use his own son in his response. This is the same nutcase that wrote the book that had the warrior coming home and holding his son upside down and sucking his dick...... yea, he's someone to be proud to represent your idiot party.

This webb asshole will no doubt be more full of shit with his Dimwitocrat response to the President's speech than even than brainless Pelosi. Watch for him to use his own son in his response. This is the same nutcase that wrote the book that had the warrior coming home and holding his son upside down and sucking his dick...... yea, he's someone to be proud to represent your idiot party.

Webb is to bash Pres Bush for LACK of funding for New Orleans

Will Webb mention the Dems in New Orleans and La spent over $160 million to reopen the Superdome?

I am sure the union thugs doing the work do not care if some people still do not have a place to live. Dems have to keep the graft flowing the La.

Webb has proven himself a self-aggrandizing beotch. Anyone that takes him seriously is committing a serious self-mind f***.

He ate Crow and finally admitted a mistake. Now he wants to make another one and have the American people bless it in some kind of a perverted way. What a jerk off?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Psychoblues

He ate Crow and finally admitted a mistake. Now he wants to make another one and have the American people bless it in some kind of a perverted way. What a jerk off?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Psychoblues

Yes PB, Jim Webb is a psycho.

Jim Webb was actually elected, is actually a veteran and is actually intelligent. Thank you for the compliment. I've done all of the above and am proud of it. I'm sure Jim is as well.

Psychoblues

Oh?

There are lots of Veterans Psycho, I'm a Veteran, but I don't rub others face's in it.

Doesn't make me the expert on war, or how to pursue our enemy's around the world.

Many people are elected, happens every couple of years, just in case you haven't been following current events.

Doesn't make someone the "go to person" on world events.

Just as most on this board don't go to YOU for their "take" on war news, even though, according to YOU, you've been in the military for over forty years, we'll choose our OWN sources for "take" on the war in Iraq, and the WOT.

Got it?

I have been more correct, Trobby, than almost all that tend to post on this board concerning the atrocities of the War On Iraq, the failed domestic policies of GWB and the general but as yet unpublished TRUE ambitions of everyday WASP Republican party.

I don't expect you to consider me the "go to guy" on these issues but I do expect you to follow your nose and at least give it all shot at comprehensive and critical thinking at least on your own part.

I'm no expert on war either but I do know a SNAFU when I see one whether in the making or in operation. Although I am a veteran and I have NEVER claimed "over 40 years of experience" as you claim, I am not sure whether that had any bearing on my present observation of American polical manuveuring.

I suggest that if you continue to go, as you say, to your "own sources for take on the WAR in Iraq or the WOT" that you reconsider your sources or bow out of any intelligent conversation concerning such.

Got that?

Psychoblues

Oh?

There are lots of Veterans Psycho, I'm a Veteran, but I don't rub others face's in it.

Doesn't make me the expert on war, or how to pursue our enemy's around the world.

Many people are elected, happens every couple of years, just in case you haven't been following current events.

Doesn't make someone the "go to person" on world events.

Just as most on this board don't go to YOU for their "take" on war news, even though, according to YOU, you've been in the military for over forty years, we'll choose our OWN sources for "take" on the war in Iraq, and the WOT.

Got it?

ps. Did I rub your nose in it?

Psychoblues

Hey, at least this guy is just on the web, you guys have actual child molestors in your party, see Mark Foley amongst others. Unless of course you think sucking little kids dicks is ok cause thats what Marky boy, a republican liked to do. YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT AND A HYPOCRIT !!!!

PWNED !!

Forum List

Back