Bush, on his think tank, afraid people will sit around and think

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Wonkette : George W. Bush And His Institute Will Save Bloggers, Everywhere

April 22, 2010
George W. Bush And His Institute Will Save Bloggers, Everywhere

The “policy arm” of the Future, the George W. Bush Institute, is up and running! All of these policies will likely become law, soon. (You didn’t hear? George W. Bush granted himself binding post-presidential Papal Bull powers in a 11:59 pardon signing statement. He doesn’t know he signed this yet, though, so everyone be cool and shut the fuck up.) On Monday, Bush hosted several bloggers — “cyber dissidents” — from around the globe, arranged them according to how Free their home countries were, and then slapped their asses one-by-one with a wet towel before stealin’ their ‘puters.

Bush, and experts who spoke after him, began by framing the Internet not as the automatic freedom generator it once promised to be, but as yet another battleground in the struggle against tyranny. With his opening remarks, Bush made it clear the day wasn’t just about freedom fighters trading war stories, but about laying out a plan of action.

“One of the things I was nervous about about a think tank is that all we do is have people come here and they sit around and think,” Bush said. “I think it’s important not only to have people come around and think and have experts write and opine, but also to figure out how to act.”

Read more at Wonkette: Wonkette : George W. Bush And His Institute Will Save Bloggers, Everywhere

Democrats just can't let him go, its like a protective secruity blanket for them.

Of course to be fair, some Republicans can't let Clinton go.

My favorite form of BDS was people who could doublethink themselves into believing Bush was an evil copratist genius bent on world domination and a chimp like blithering idiot at the same time.

Democrats just can't let him go, its like a protective secruity blanket for them.

My favorite form of BDS was people who could doublethink themselves into believing Bush was an evil copratist genius bent on world domination and a chimp like blithering idiot at the same time.

HE FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!

You guys still go on and on about Clinton so fuck off.

History should NEVER be forgotten and you just want us to forget JUST HOW BAD your ideas fucked everything up.

HE FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!

You guys still go on and on about Clinton so fuck off.

History should NEVER be forgotten and you just want us to forget JUST HOW BAD your ideas fucked everything up.

And of course your ideas will result in unicorns and bunnies frolicking in the meadows surrounded by the snosberry trees.

And I did mention Clinton Derangement syndrome, read the whole post.

I thought Bush only consulted with higher powers? Is this a change in policy or has the link to Gawd broken down?

Forum List

Back