Bush Lies On ABC: "We've never been about stay the course."

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
This from the Warmonger-In Chief

During an interview today on ABC’s This Week, President Bush tried to distance himself from what has been his core strategy in Iraq for the last three years. George Stephanopoulos asked about James Baker’s plan to develop a strategy for Iraq that is “between ’stay the course’ and ‘cut and run.’”
Bush responded, ‘We’ve never been stay the course, George!’ Watch it:

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/10/22/bush-stay-the-course/

There is no level lower than what this administration will go for a purely political answer.

Psychoblues

During an interview today on ABC’s This Week, President Bush tried to distance himself from what has been his core strategy in Iraq for the last three years. George Stephanopoulos asked about James Baker’s plan to develop a strategy for Iraq that is “between ’stay the course’ and ‘cut and run.’”

There is no level lower than what this administration will go for a purely political answer.

Psychoblues

Lay off the betel nut, PB.

Psychoblues

depends what is ...is

Ain't bitchin', junior marine, just statin' some facts to which you ain't aware or otherwise non-receptive. In other words, it's all way past yer grade and bed time. Git back in yer dog house and leave the intelligence to us grown ups. Uhhhh,,,,give me 50 and then git back in yer dog house. While yer at it, git yer head outta yer ass.

Stop bitching, it isn't gonna get you anywhere. You should know that by now.

Wuzzup ol' Dog??????

Psychoblues

Ain't bitchin', junior marine, just statin' some facts to which you ain't aware or otherwise non-receptive. In other words, it's all way past yer grade and bed time. Git back in yer dog house and leave the intelligence to us grown ups. Uhhhh,,,,give me 50 and then git back in yer dog house. While yer at it, git yer head outta yer ass.

Wuzzup ol' Dog??????

Psychoblues

Any conversation of a "grown-up" nature would by definition automatically preclude your participation.

Wuzzup ol' Dog??????

Psychoblues

Listen you drunk fuck, my "junior Marine" (that's a capital M asshole) ass actually has the balls to join the military and fight for my country. Not bitch, drink and lie about service. It's ok that you have no life and have to lie about being in the military to get attention and drink yourself into this world where you think you're accepted as a fellow service member. uuh hey, it's past happy hour put your drink down, get a life, stop bitching like a 12 year old about shit no one listens to you about and while you're at it, please don't try to justify shit with you're bullshit lies.

Fake bastard.

Wuzzup ol' Fraud????????

what President Bush meant by that statement was that we're not just there to be there...He never said, that he never said that he said we are going to stay the course. (If you can follow that). He's probably a little tired of the snide remarks about him just staying there because he's stubborn, or to prove he's right. He still says that we are going to stay untill it's time to leave. If we left, Iraq would fall into the same mess it was already in. If you disagree with a certain sect, you get killed. Not just argued with...but literaly killed. Why don't you just come out and say that Iraqi people are worthless to you. Who cares about them....We have bigger issues here such as gay peoples civil rights being tramped on. I mean who cares about Iraqi people living or dying...We have homosexuals here that can't get married!

Did I get under your skin just a little, DD? You post like a pissy legged 8 year old. Have you ever considered South Park? I joined even during a period of the draft. I fought and fought and fought and fought over and over for MY country. I have a problem with the fighting in Iraq at this point in time for multitudes of reasons. And now all my other fighting was for naught? You ain't jack shit, junior marine.

Listen you drunk fuck, my "junior Marine" (that's a capital M asshole) ass actually has the balls to join the military and fight for my country. Not bitch, drink and lie about service. It's ok that you have no life and have to lie about being in the military to get attention and drink yourself into this world where you think you're accepted as a fellow service member. uuh hey, it's past happy hour put your drink down, get a life, stop bitching like a 12 year old about shit no one listens to you about and while you're at it, please don't try to justify shit with you're bullshit lies.

Fake bastard.

Wuzzup ol' Fraud????????

Point out the lies, chickenshit. You are either stupid or retarded. Either way, you need some serious help. I tell the truth here and you simply insult. Shame on you.

Psychoblues

Did I get under your skin just a little, DD? You post like a pissy legged 8 year old. Have you ever considered South Park? I joined even during a period of the draft. I fought and fought and fought and fought over and over for MY country. I have a problem with the fighting in Iraq at this point in time for multitudes of reasons. And now all my other fighting was for naught? You ain't jack shit, junior marine.

Point out the lies, chickenshit. You are either stupid or retarded. Either way, you need some serious help. I tell the truth here and you simply insult. Shame on you.

Psychoblues

:lame2: :tongue1: You're a funny guy.

Forum List

Back