Bush II has done more for Africa than ANY OTHER U.S. Prez. EVER

So what is Zander: dishonest, inconmplete, untruthful, in fact a "teabagger".

That covers it well.

Zander, you moron, you can run, bucko, but you can't hide. Unhappy? Go tell it on brokeback mountain.

you ran in that Thread about you the other day Jake.....the one were i was defending you.....you made those guys look right.....that wont happen again.....

Bush is responsible for saving millions of lives in Africa. The African people love him for it and they should too! He gave them BILLIONS to improve their lives. His initiatives are still working today and will continue to work regardless of what the "Bush derangement syndromer's" say.

PEPFAR has been a raving success. When Bush launched the initiative in 2003, only about 50,000 people in all of sub-Saharan Africa were receiving AIDs or HIV treatment and HIV was literally a death sentence. Now 2 million sub-Saharan Africans are being treated each year.

Since you feel so strongly about that, I'm surprised you didn't post links backing up your assertions.

two guys one named Bono, the other Bob Geldorf know more about what is what in Africa Dean than you or i will ever know......look them up....they both have said Bush has done more for that place than anyone.....your hate for anything Republican kinda gets old......especially when your wrong......now why dont you do what you say none of these people do and show us one of your fabled links that say these people are wrong about Bush....and show us another world leader who has done more than Bush has for the place.....

People are going to say Bush didn't promote condom use in Africa, so he doesn't deserve any real credit.

Not only that, he cut support for any group or organization that promoted the use of condoms or family planning. That left only ignorant right wingnut groups teaching "abstinence only", something that didn't even work for Bristol Palin.

Bush's follies led directly to the laws being worked out in Uganda. Laws which I'm sure Righteous supports?

What I don't get when I see a post like this, is how you can lie.

I don't get it.

I really don't get when a person can lie so blatantly.

Maybe it is I am just not cut from this cloth. And frankly I am thrilled I am not. How can you just lie this way?
Tiny...meet Dean.....you will find out......wont take long.....

Not only that, he cut support for any group or organization that promoted the use of condoms or family planning. That left only ignorant right wingnut groups teaching "abstinence only", something that didn't even work for Bristol Palin.

Bush's follies led directly to the laws being worked out in Uganda. Laws which I'm sure Righteous supports?

What I don't get when I see a post like this, is how you can lie.

I don't get it.

I really don't get when a person can lie so blatantly.

Maybe it is I am just not cut from this cloth. And frankly I am thrilled I am not. How can you just lie this way?
They're not lies to dean. He really believes what he says. He sees a differently reality than normal people.

I blame an over-indulgence in recreational pharmaceuticals. Or not wearing a helmet when he rides his bike.

i think he got his ass kicked daily when he was a kid, by the Conservative Religious kids down the street were he grew up....the rest is history.....

...says the guy who thinks supporting Obama is a moderate Republican position. :lol:

Obama does appear to be a 3rd Bush term.
Only in foreign policy. (You'll notice Obama's views changed a great deal when he started seeing real intel instead of relying on the crap in the medea. :lol:) Domestically, Obama is far left.

he started seeing real intel instead of relying on the crap in the medea

propaganda comment with no foundation

So what is Zander: dishonest, inconmplete, untruthful, in fact a "teabagger".

That covers it well.

Zander, you moron, you can run, bucko, but you can't hide. Unhappy? Go tell it on brokeback mountain.

you ran in that Thread about you the other day Jake.....the one were i was defending you.....you made those guys look right.....that wont happen again.....

Harry, I did not run in any thread. I thank you for the defense.

Forum List

Back