Bush, Cheney take opposite positions on their failed administration

R

rdean

Bush just wants run away and not talk about the damage his administration caused the country while following Republican policies.

Cheney is just trying to settle old scores.

When the Bush administration lied about nuclear weapons, Cheney felt that under no circumstances should he ever apologize to the American people. This is why he downs Rice.

I for one, hopes both he and Bush become more engaged with the political process. Along with the two of them, add in "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and the other spectacular work Republicans have done to bring down the economy, and Americans will have a clear choice for the next election.

Bush just wants run away and not talk about the damage his administration caused the country while following Republican policies.

When the Bush administration lied about nuclear weapons, Cheney felt that under no circumstances should he ever apologize to the American people. This is why he downs Rice.

I for one, hopes both he and Bush become more engaged with the political process. Along with the two of them, add in "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and the other spectacular work Republicans have done to bring down the economy, and Americans will have a clear choice for the next election.
You're accusing the wrong people, rdean. It was the Clinton Administration that said Saddam had nuclear weapons. How nice it must be to have selective amnesia.

Failed? If it failed then why did Obama copy it? :confused:

Because Bush used incentives. Obama doesn't know how. Bush gave businesses incentives to do good things for America.

Obama sends in swat teams to squash businesses
, especially if they didn't give him a campaign contribution.

Squash Obama!!! :D

The way you guys rewrite history. Amazing.

That is incredibly stupid, which makes it one of your more intelligent posts.

And yet, you find nothing to criticize. You just call names because you know it's true and so it makes you very, very sad. How pathetic.

And yet, you find nothing to criticize. You just call names because you know it's true and so it makes you very, very sad. How pathetic.

I found plenty to criticize, so much that I had no idea where to begin, which is why I just took it all on at once. Hence the incredibly stupid comment.

For the record, I did not call you names. I pointed out that your entire post lacked any understanding of real world facts. I then commmented that, in comparison to most of your posts, it was actually intelligent. That is because most of your posts are deliberate misstatements of facts in an attempt to make a point, and this one just rattled on with opinions that are obviously delusional.

Delusions are a step up from lying, which is why I complemented you.

I just hope the GOP gives Bush a VERY prominent role at the Republican convention next year. But I don't think they will because they won't want Americans to be reminded of who it was who made a mess out of this country.

I just hope the GOP gives Bush a VERY prominent role at the Republican convention next year. But I don't think they will because they won't want Americans to be reminded of who it was who made a mess out of this country.

good grief...:eusa_hand:

good grief...:eusa_hand:

Don't kid yourself. Regardless of what Republicans say publicly, they know that the general public still blames Bush for the economic mess MORE than they blame Obama.

And more Americans still blame former President George W. Bush rather than Obama for the economic distress. Some 31 percent put the bulk of the blame on Obama, while 51 percent point to his Republican predecessor.

Political Animal - Bush still losing the blame game

Now, how do you think it's going to look if Republicans embrace both Bush and his policies at the RNC next year? You think Americans want to go back to the very policies that helped make the mess we're in? Better think again!

Forum List

Back