Bush Assassination?

Ramapo

Rookie
Aug 29, 2006
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...h+assassinated+in+new+TV+docudrama/article.do

Pathetic little flick. We should just:piss2: on it.

This is the dramatic moment when President George Bush is gunned down by a sniper after a public address at a hotel, in a gripping new docudrama soon to be aired on TV.

Set around October 2007, President Bush is assassinated as he leaves the Sheraton Hotel in Chicago.

Death of a President, shot in the style of a retrospective documentary, looks at the effect the assassination of Bush has on America in light of its 'War on Terror'.

The 90 minutes feature explores who could have planned the murder, with a Syrian-born man wrongly put in the frame.

Peter Dale, head of More4, which is due to air the film on October 9, said the drama was a "thought-provoking critique" of contemporary US society.

He said: "It's an extraordinarily gripping and powerful piece of work, a drama constructed like a documentary that looks back at the assassination of George Bush as the starting point for a very gripping detective story.

"It's a pointed political examination of what the War on Terror did to the American body politic.

"I'm sure that there will be people who will be upset by it but when you watch it you realise what a sophisticated piece of work it is.

"It's not sensationalist, or simplistic but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama. I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."

The film will premier at the Toronto Film Festival in September and was written and directed by Gabriel Range.

Now that has to be the lowest of the low.
The only thing I can conclude from this is the rest of the world hates America period, they want to see us no longer a superpower, even though when they need us we come willingly without hesitation. I wonder what they all will do when they get their wish and the world slips into Islamofascist rule???????

Now that has to be the lowest of the low.
The only thing I can conclude from this is the rest of the world hates America period, they want to see us no longer a superpower, even though when they need us we come willingly without hesitation. I wonder what they all will do when they get their wish and the world slips into Islamofascist rule???????

I am just afraid they may find out sooner than id like.

When i heard about this today, my first thought was, WTF? How is it possible for a major television company to finance and produce a "Docu-drama" about killing the president of the United states in a future sense?

I don't like this not just for the obvious surface reason. The fact that they are looking at it as if the president was assinated already and treating it like it was fact makes me wonder how many "documentaries" over the years werent just completely fantasy packaged as truth? If someone were to look at that film 200 years from now, they might actually believe that Bush was assassinated.

The media is beyond f'd up now. Many are supporting this as "a good intellectual debate." WTF? ITs assassinating the president! how is that a debate of anything?

When i heard about this today, my first thought was, WTF? How is it possible for a major television company to finance and produce a "Docu-drama" about killing the president of the United states in a future sense?

I don't like this not just for the obvious surface reason. The fact that they are looking at it as if the president was assinated already and treating it like it was fact makes me wonder how many "documentaries" over the years werent just completely fantasy packaged as truth? If someone were to look at that film 200 years from now, they might actually believe that Bush was assassinated.

The media is beyond f'd up now. Many are supporting this as "a good intellectual debate." WTF? ITs assassinating the president! how is that a debate of anything?

I am also concerned that they might be trying to subliminally suggest to people that it should happen. Maybe as a sort of self fulfilling prophecy. Quite honestly im surprised no one has tried with as many people that hate the President.

How much you wanna bet that in the movie they make it Christian/right-wing nuts that were behind it? :gay:

Leave it to all those with their rabid hatred for President Bush, to even suggest something like this...

Oh well, let them cut off their nose to spite their face.....

They would only then have to say hello....
PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY.....

:teeth:

Leave it to all those with their rabid hatred for President Bush, to even suggest something like this...

Say hello to PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY.....

LMAO--I know---ya gotta love the results of impeachment !!:rotflmao:

Say hello to PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY.....

Reminds me that during the Clinton impeachment, all the Republicans seemed to forget that if they were successful, Al Gore would have assended to the Presidency...:puke:

Those who speculate and add to their wish list are those who will reap the reward of their fantasy..quote 'Michael' he is on the job!...

Filmmakers puzzle at their growing irrelevance in America today. They never think to seek the answers within themselves:

From the article:"I'm sure that there will be people who will be upset by it but when you watch it you realise what a sophisticated piece of work it is...

"It's not sensationalist, or simplistic but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama. I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."

The palpable, native hatred and arrogance toward Americans fairly screams from these quotes. A good, working translation would be, "This is important, sophisticated stuff. If you do not afford it the reverence it merits, that means you're a dimwitted asshole". Wow - where do I line up to give my money to THESE folks?

Going by history? What the fuck do you mean Chump?

Answer quickly as i'm in a foul mood today and this post pisses me off. Maybe we should assassinate your account here.

BBAAAWWAAHHHHH:boohoo:

1980s Attempt on Raygun's life
1960s Kennedy killed
1940s Roosevelt dies in office
1920s Harding dies in office
1900s McKinley killed
1880s Garfield killed
1860s Lincoln killed
1840s Harrison dies in office

Every 20 years or so a US president dies. That's what I meant....

I thought it was illegal to even joke about assassination of any president?

No you can make jokes and say "someone should kill that guy." But the Secret Service usually looks into it to see how serious a person is. Its not illegal unless you REALLY are going to carry it out. These guys walk a very fine line. they have predicted the date and the place where the president will be murdered. Thats almost as if they planned it themselves. That could be preliminary conspiracy to committ murder.

1960s Kennedy killed
1900s McKinley killed
1880s Garfield killed
1860s Lincoln killed

Oh, well - history would seem to indicate that the Grim Reaper's aim is getting worse.

Oh, and - incidentally - you can thank "Raygun" for the fact that Soviet expansionism in the Western Hemisphere came to naught - depite the best efforts of John Kerry and his Democrat cohorts to facilitate that particular nightmare. While you're at it, you can thank him for having faced down the threat of nuclear annihilation, despite the heroic attempts of American filmmakers and musicians to give the Soviets a hand up. You've led a pretty peaceful and prosperous life, thanks to "Raygun", and - if you have any decency about you at all - you'll whisper a quiet acknowledgement of that fact before you go to sleep tonight.

1960s Kennedy killed
1900s McKinley killed
1880s Garfield killed
1860s Lincoln killed

I saw this answer coming before I scrolled down to it. Way to try hiding your duplicity.

I thought it was illegal to even joke about assassination of any president?

It is illegal to conspire to murder the President, or attempt to murder the President. It isn't illegal to make tasteless jokes about it or we'd have to ante up to build all the libs in this nation larger prison facilities to accomodate most of them.

Forum List

Back