Bus Drivers for Apple, Yahoo, eBay, Zynga, Genentech Vote For Union Representation

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news. More people are standing up for their right to fair pay and working conditions. We need more working people to be represented by unions. The gap in income equality will start to close with union representation. Which will mean less people will qualify for public assistance and more will be able to support their families.

Bus Drivers for Apple, Yahoo, eBay, Zynga, Genentech Vote For Union Representation

Who fucking cares?

Seriously

The people who work as bus drivers for those companies care.

You should care. Most conservatives hate people receiving public assistance. You should be happy that more people will now be disqualified from public assistance.

This is very good news. More people are standing up for their right to fair pay and working conditions. We need more working people to be represented by unions. The gap in income equality will start to close with union representation. Which will mean less people will qualify for public assistance and more will be able to support their families.

That is good news.

Yes I agree it's very good news. I hope more people vote to be in unions.

Who fucking cares?

Seriously

You should care. Most conservatives hate people receiving public assistance. You should be happy that more people will now be disqualified from public assistance.
Unions are responsible for the high costs of many goods today. They served their purpose during my grandfather's generation but are nothing more than a stain on today's workforce. Much like affirmative action their usefulness has come and gone

Once the obama worm authorized card check it was easier for unions to target and threaten individuals to vote to unionize or else.

Who fucking cares?

Seriously

Unions are responsible for the high costs of many goods today. They served their purpose during my grandfather's generation but are nothing more than a stain on today's workforce. Much like affirmative action their usefulness has come and gone

Yet you posted that union membership was decreasing.

How can unions make the cost of goods higher when most of everything America buys is not made in America? And how can the cost of goods be higher when only 11.1% of the workers in America are members of a union?

Union Members Summary

Why do you not want workers to make a living wage and live decently yet have no problem with ceos and executives being paid hundreds of times more than the workers? If workers pay causes the cost of goods to increase that has to apply to the eco and executives. They're workers too yet conservatives never say one word about the huge salaries that ceos and executives receive.

Why do you not want workers to make a living wage and live decently yet have no problem with ceos and executives being paid hundreds of times more than the workers?
It ain't my money but those are big liberal companies, shows what hypocrites they are. My question though is how they live if they aren't making a living wage? Are they eating out of google's dumpsters?

Who fucking cares?

Seriously

Unions are the only reason we have a middle class. What country without unions has one? With this war on unions we now have stagnant wages, a slow economy, and more inequality.

Who fucking cares?

Seriously

Unions are the only reason we have a middle class. What country without unions has one? With this war on unions we now have stagnant wages, a slow economy, and more inequality.

I will never understand why conservatives believe that workers shouldn't have the right to a contract with their employer.

All the ceos and executives have contracts with the employer.

Who fucking cares?

Seriously

I will never understand why conservatives believe that workers shouldn't have the right to a contract with their employer.

They are also quite blind to the bad effects of too much inequality. They somehow think have lots of really poor and few very rich is good. But these are the same people who would list that as what happens with communism and then it is bad. Makes no sense.

Who fucking cares?

Seriously

They are also quite blind to the bad effects of too much inequality. They somehow think have lots of really poor and few very rich is good. But these are the same people who would list that as what happens with communism and then it is bad. Makes no sense.

Those people have never made any sense to me. Their economic and social policies are irresponsible and guarantee a third world nation.

What they don't realize is that when people see that they can't get ahead and there's no hope for a better life, they revolt against the government and those they see as their oppressors. It happened all over the ME with the Arab Spring.

I think we're going to see more people joining unions. At least in the states that aren't at war with unions.

Those people have never made any sense to me. Their economic and social policies are irresponsible and guarantee a third world nation.

What they don't realize is that when people see that they can't get ahead and there's no hope for a better life, they revolt against the government and those they see as their oppressors. It happened all over the ME with the Arab Spring.

I think we're going to see more people joining unions. At least in the states that aren't at war with unions.
The war is in your brain. It's obvious to anyone not wearing blinders that the leftists policies don't work as intended. Examples all over the world. We have laws now so the purpose of most unions is just to squeeze their host to death. Even these uber liberal companies know it.

The war is in your brain. It's obvious to anyone not wearing blinders that the leftists policies don't work as intended. Examples all over the world. We have laws now so the purpose of most unions is just to squeeze their host to death. Even these uber liberal companies know it.

Where is there a strong middle class without unions?

That would be nowhere.

Some people don't acknowledge reality.

Everywhere. Unions make up a very tiny percent in the private sector, they're mostly public sector these days. Which should be illegal except emergency, fire and police. You and the the other lefties denying it won't make it true.

Forum List

Back