Burning Questions, that deserve Quality answer's .

Hi I'm Jim and I have some questions that have been eating away at me, and some questions that need to be asked to the Presidential candidates, that the media is not asking during the Debates of Biden, and Trump.

Question's For Trump :
1.You went to Russia in 2015, to see V. Putin about putting a Trump Tower in Moscow, and V. Putin turned you down, but was willing to show you around his fair city. You had a chat along the way, what was the chat really about, with the $421 Millions Dollar's you owe to Russia ? The Deutsche bank in New York city, say's Jared Kuschner, was Money Laundering $421 Million Russian Rubles, into American Currency, What was the plan to Run for President, then to get the Americans to turn against each other ?? The next Question, Did it work for you ?
democrats turned against inn-case you didn't notice, they are the ones burning and killing looting destroying private and public property attacking the constitution wanting to do away with the police
The Democrat's didn't do that, they were protesting, it was you Infiltraitors, making the Democrats look bad, the Boogerallos - Proud Mama's Boy's with the AK's same people that went into the Michigan Court House, that was your worthless ass's, which are the very one's that deserve to lose their Gun Right's, for being Dumb Ass's.
Nope, burning cities demofks dude. I really don’t care you’re butt hurt by your party. But don’t worry, we know.

Also -- need to STAY on the original topic of Trump owing money to Putin,.. Not go off on whose extreme wings are out of control... Or thread will be closed. The Thread starter has a responsibility to stay on THEIR topic that THEY posted...

i'd say the OP was a damn good quality one.

tenor.gif

You'd say anything you thought would harm America or promote Communism.

You're a troll with zero integrity.

remember when i said ^ THAT ^ coming from you - is hilarious?

yaaaaaa.... like i said... ^^^THAT^^^

Our little KOS kiddie appears to have run for cover...
2 people from died H1n1 . The News's explains if you would watch something other than the paid for by Trump Fox News's. yea' We know trump and the cookie monster went into Fox news's after he was Inaugurated for prez. Corrupted Fox, and the People of the Unites States, you know the Cartoon President watchers, Hitler Wannabees 227,000 Death's are on your head's.

Our little KOS kiddie appears to have run for cover...
2 people from died H1n1 . The News's explains if you would watch something other than the paid for by Trump Fox News's. yea' We know trump and the cookie monster went into Fox news's after he was Inaugurated for prez. Corrupted Fox, and the People of the Unites States, you know the Cartoon President watchers, Hitler Wannabees 227,000 Death's are on your head's.

The official count for H1N1 is just under 15,000. We used a VERY different method of counting though. In order to be counted, H1N1 had to the the PRIMARY CAUSE OF DEATH. Using that counting methodology, we are at about 12,000 Wuhan virus deaths.

Attachments

• 1603975930054.png
    1603975930054.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 14
Hi I'm Jim and I have some questions that have been eating away at me, and some questions that need to be asked to the Presidential candidates, that the media is not asking during the Debates of Biden, and Trump.

Question's For Trump :
1.You went to Russia in 2015, to see V. Putin about putting a Trump Tower in Moscow, and V. Putin turned you down, but was willing to show you around his fair city. You had a chat along the way, what was the chat really about, with the $421 Millions Dollar's you owe to Russia ? The Deutsche bank in New York city, say's Jared Kuschner, was Money Laundering $421 Million Russian Rubles, into American Currency, What was the plan to Run for President, then to get the Americans to turn against each other ?? The next Question, Did it work for you ?

I can see why these burn. Your brain is fried from drugs and what few cells you have are putting up with this bullshit.

Question's For Trump :

Shouldn't this shit be in "Conspiracy Theories?"

It should be in the Bullshit forum.

Forum List

Back