Burning Questions, that deserve Quality answer's .

Trailblazer

Rookie
Oct 28, 2020
Hi I'm Jim and I have some questions that have been eating away at me, and some questions that need to be asked to the Presidential candidates, that the media is not asking during the Debates of Biden, and Trump.

Question's For Trump :
1.You went to Russia in 2015, to see V. Putin about putting a Trump Tower in Moscow, and V. Putin turned you down, but was willing to show you around his fair city. You had a chat along the way, what was the chat really about, with the $421 Millions Dollar's you owe to Russia ? The Deutsche bank in New York city, say's Jared Kuschner, was Money Laundering $421 Million Russian Rubles, into American Currency, What was the plan to Run for President, then to get the Americans to turn against each other ?? The next Question, Did it work for you ?

giphy.gif

Hi I'm Jim and I have some questions that have been eating away at me, and some questions that need to be asked to the Presidential candidates, that the media is not asking during the Debates of Biden, and Trump.

Question's For Trump :
1.You went to Russia in 2015, to see V. Putin about putting a Trump Tower in Moscow, and V. Putin turned you down, but was willing to show you around his fair city. You had a chat along the way, what was the chat really about, with the $421 Millions Dollar's you owe to Russia ? The Deutsche bank in New York city, say's Jared Kuschner, was Money Laundering $421 Million Russian Rubles, into American Currency, What was the plan to Run for President, then to get the Americans to turn against each other ?? The next Question, Did it work for you ?
Another Democrat stooge joins USMB a week before the election.

Question's For Trump :

Hi Jim, welcome to the board.

You're dumb.

See ya later.

Question's For Trump :

What, no question for Biden?! You already know what flavor ice cream he likes?

Question's For Trump :

Shouldn't this shit be in "Conspiracy Theories?"

Question's For Trump :
You might want to check your facts before asking questions. There was no Trump visit with Putin in 2015.

Question's For Trump :
If 55 is Fifty Five and 44 is Forty Four, shouldn't 11 be Onety One?

Question's For Trump :

Shouldn't this shit be in "Conspiracy Theories?"
Yes

Do you have a loved one, that you care very much about, that is on Disability, they they payed into all their life, Your loved one got injured working on the Job and had also a pre-existing Disability, which they waved to serve your Country, to protect your Rights, All right's. Do you want to take the Money away from them, that they payed into all their lives ?

Question's For Trump :
Another Democrat stooge joins USMB a week before the election.

They are sending them in for damage control trying to stop the hemorrhaging of votes from another failed candidate that only an idiot would think stood a chance!

& it all began in 2013 ...

Mon, Sep 21, 2015 | By Hugh Hewitt

I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary.
https://hughhewitt.com/donald-trump-returns/

Forum List

Back