Burning Question

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Roman Catholic priests abused and degraded children throughout the 20th century and probably before. I say that with absolute certainty because no group operating in a large institution can abuse children for very long without the police knowing about it. Ask yourself how over 80 men, women, and children were burned to death because David Koresh was suspected of abusing children, yet the police never knew about pedophile priests? Common sense should tell everyone that pedophile priests were protected by the government until recently.

NOTE: It goes without saying that the Vatican always knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it. I suspect that it continues in foreign countries even though a dent has been made in the US and Canada. This form of abuse might only be the tip of the iceberg:

The NRC Handelsblad newspaper identified Henk Heithuis who was castrated in 1956, while a minor, after reporting priests to the police for abusing him in a Catholic boarding home.

XXXXX

Mr Heithuis died in a car crash in 1958, two years after being castrated at the age of 20, while under the age of majority, which was then 21.

In 1956 he had accused Catholic clergy of sexually abusing him in his Church run care home.

XXXXX

There, court papers confirm, he was castrated "at his own request", despite no submission of his written consent. Sources told Mr Dohmen that the surgical removal of testicles was regarded as a treatment for homosexuality and also as a punishment for those who accused clergy of sexual abuse.

Dutch Roman Catholic Church 'castrated at least 10 boys'
At least 10 teenage boys or young men under the age of 21 were surgically castrated "to get rid of homosexuality" while in the care of the Dutch Roman Catholic Church in the 1950s.
By Bruno Waterfield
5:31PM GMT 19 Mar 2012

Dutch Roman Catholic Church 'castrated at least 10 boys' - Telegraph

First Henk Heithuis was molested then castrated for being homosexual and accusing his molesters. Does the phrase Catch 22 come to mind?

Nothing the Dutch do surprises me. I’ve always said the German occupation in WWII was the last good thing to happen in Holland.

The US Government

Politicians, especially Irish and Italian bosses running 19th and 20th century political machines, condoned the abuse because they thought they would lose the Catholic vote if they exposed degenerate priests —— either that’s what they believed or they were as bad as the priests they protected. I have to think politicians worked on the assumption that the faithful preferred priests abusing generations of children rather than lock them up and embarrass their church.

For however long it took to finally arrest criminal Roman Catholic priests in this country Islam’s clerics are starting the process again. The failed law in this excerpt is only the beginning:

Sharia courts are now entrenched in Great Britain and Canada. When they were first begun, the premise was that "adopting parts of Islamic Shariah law into the British system would help maintain social cohesion and that Britain should find a 'constructive accommodation' with some aspects of Muslim law." In fact, this has not happened, as Britain is now faced with an intransigent population at odds with the values of this Western nation.

In February 2012, in a Pennsylvania court, sharia was used as a means to excuse behavior on the part of a man who choked another because the latter mocked Mohammed.

More recently, another sharia victory occurred in Florida when SB 1360, "Application of Foreign Laws in Certain Cases," failed to pass. This law which was defeated states:

Section 1. Section 45.022, Florida Statutes, is created to read:

(2)(a) This section applies only to actual or foreseeable denials of a natural person's fundamental liberties, rights, and privileges guaranteed by the State Constitution or the United States Constitution from the application of a foreign law, legal code, or system in proceedings[.] ...

(3) Any court, arbitration, tribunal, or administrative agency ruling or decision violates the public policy of this state and is void and unenforceable if the court, arbitration, tribunal, or administrative agency bases its ruling or decision in the matter at issue in whole or in part on any foreign law, legal code, or system that does not grant the parties affected by the ruling or decision the same fundamental liberties, rights, and privileges guaranteed by the State Constitution or the United States Constitution.​

XXXXX

Yet sharia law has trumped the Constitution in 23 different states in the United States. In "Shariah Law and American State Courts: An Assessment of State Appellate Court Cases," a publication of the Center for Security Policy, a total of 50 cases from 23 different states were examined. Findings showed that sharia law was applied even though it was at odds with the state's public policy.

March 21, 2012
Suicidal Democracy
By Eileen F. Toplansky

Articles: Suicidal Democracy

The Pennsylvania and Florida cases do not scratch the surface. The camel’s nose is in the tent in 23 states. Soon, mutilating the female genitalia of children will be followed by government coverups for the same political reasons pedophile priests got away with it for so long.

Consider this: In 2006 then-Senator Obama said:

“Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation – at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”

Hussein did NOT say that children would be protected from every priesthood. His hatred of the Constitution (negative liberties according to him) tells me he is too stupid to realize he is handing every organized religion the same Right to abuse children. Had he offered even one concrete proposal for reining in and punishing every brutal cleric instead of spouting a broad generalization I would have nothing to say.

NOTE: Money insulates wealthy nonbelievers while child molesters of modest means often do time so the justice system can look like it’s dispensing justice evenhandedly.

Hillary chimes in

Diana West wrote a great piece about C.S. Lewis’ The Principle of First and Second Things where she quotes Hillary Clinton:

Regarding Hillary Clinton’s recent suggestion that, “Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation,” tolerance per se is not an American “first thing.” To quote a famous American immigrant from a paradigmatically intolerant society (Nazi Germany): “Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” Thomas Mann, “A Good Soldier,” in The Magic Mountain, 611 (1924 as Der Zauberberg) (John E. Woods transl., 2005).

"First Things" and the First Amendment
Written by: Diana West
Friday, September 14, 2012 5:59 AM

The Death of the Grown-Up | Diana West > Home - "First Things" and the First Amendment

I’m not certain if Clinton means tolerance for degenerate clerics, or if she means one organized religion should be tolerant of another? She’s pissing into the wind either way. Muslims would not be Muslims if they were tolerant.

The burning question

Why is there no reaction to 'Shariah: The Threat to America'?

I can only answer by elaborating on previous comments: THOSE WHO ADMINISTER THE LAW CANNOT DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE THEY, TOO, HATE THE CONSTITUTION THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND; hence, Eileen F. Toplansky’s title Suicidal Democracy is a prediction.

Naturally, Muslims have a self-interested view of the report Shariah: The Threat to America:

One Muslim site inadvertently said it right " This report attempts to make up (by its length, and by working in every possible conspiracy theory that has ever been suggested about Muslims into one document)" except that it is not composed of conspiracy theories but of direct quotes from the Koran and the works of American Founding Fathers.

September 21, 2010
Mladen Andrijasevic

Archived Blog: Why is there no reaction to 'Shariah:The Threat to America'?

Finally, the First Amendment guarantees freedom of religion; i.e., the Right for individuals to practice their religion in peace. The First Amendment does not grant organized religion the Right to proselytize by force, with threats and intimidation, or tax dollars. Nor does the First Amendment grant the clergy the Right to brutalize the faithful.

Just to be clear. Only fools try to eliminate organized religion or government. The biggest fools of all work to give one an advantage over the other. The immutable truth is this: Government and organized religion will always plague mankind. America’s Founders codified a way to limit the inherent evil in both. Limit government and keep organized religion voluntary.

Last edited:
This is what I was talking about in the OP:

Hundreds of angry Muslims threw chunks of concrete and eggs at a team of Christians, spraying them with urine and cursing at them – all while police stood by and then threatened the victims with “disorderly conduct.”

Egypt? Saudi Arabia? Somalia?

No. Dearborn, Mich.

Cops to answer in court for 'stoning' of Christians
Lawsuit follows Michigan Muslim mob attack on believers
Published: 7 hours ago

Cops to answer in court for ‘stoning’ of Christians

When law enforcement officials refuse to arrest Muslims engaging in “Middle East Violence” in this country, there is not one chance in a trillion a district attorney will prosecute a Muslim cleric for anything. Like I said: “For however long it took to finally arrest criminal Roman Catholic priests in this country Islam’s clerics are starting the process again.”

Roman Catholic priests abused and degraded children throughout the 20th century and probably before. I say that with absolute certainty because no group operating in a large institution can abuse children for very long without the police knowing about it. Ask yourself how over 80 men, women, and children were burned to death because David Koresh was suspected of abusing children, yet the police never knew about pedophile priests? Common sense should tell everyone that pedophile priests were protected by the government until recently.

NOTE: It goes without saying that the Vatican always knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it. I suspect that it continues in foreign countries even though a dent has been made in the US and Canada. This form of abuse might only be the tip of the iceberg:

The NRC Handelsblad newspaper identified Henk Heithuis who was castrated in 1956, while a minor, after reporting priests to the police for abusing him in a Catholic boarding home.

XXXXX

Mr Heithuis died in a car crash in 1958, two years after being castrated at the age of 20, while under the age of majority, which was then 21.

In 1956 he had accused Catholic clergy of sexually abusing him in his Church run care home.

XXXXX

There, court papers confirm, he was castrated "at his own request", despite no submission of his written consent. Sources told Mr Dohmen that the surgical removal of testicles was regarded as a treatment for homosexuality and also as a punishment for those who accused clergy of sexual abuse.

Dutch Roman Catholic Church 'castrated at least 10 boys'
At least 10 teenage boys or young men under the age of 21 were surgically castrated "to get rid of homosexuality" while in the care of the Dutch Roman Catholic Church in the 1950s.
By Bruno Waterfield
5:31PM GMT 19 Mar 2012

Dutch Roman Catholic Church 'castrated at least 10 boys' - Telegraph

First Henk Heithuis was molested then castrated for being homosexual and accusing his molesters. Does the phrase Catch 22 come to mind?

Nothing the Dutch do surprises me. I’ve always said the German occupation in WWII was the last good thing to happen in Holland.

The US Government

Politicians, especially Irish and Italian bosses running 19th and 20th century political machines, condoned the abuse because they thought they would lose the Catholic vote if they exposed degenerate priests —— either that’s what they believed or they were as bad as the priests they protected. I have to think politicians worked on the assumption that the faithful preferred priests abusing generations of children rather than lock them up and embarrass their church.

For however long it took to finally arrest criminal Roman Catholic priests in this country Islam’s clerics are starting the process again. The failed law in this excerpt is only the beginning:

Sharia courts are now entrenched in Great Britain and Canada. When they were first begun, the premise was that "adopting parts of Islamic Shariah law into the British system would help maintain social cohesion and that Britain should find a 'constructive accommodation' with some aspects of Muslim law." In fact, this has not happened, as Britain is now faced with an intransigent population at odds with the values of this Western nation.

In February 2012, in a Pennsylvania court, sharia was used as a means to excuse behavior on the part of a man who choked another because the latter mocked Mohammed.

More recently, another sharia victory occurred in Florida when SB 1360, "Application of Foreign Laws in Certain Cases," failed to pass. This law which was defeated states:

Section 1. Section 45.022, Florida Statutes, is created to read:

(2)(a) This section applies only to actual or foreseeable denials of a natural person's fundamental liberties, rights, and privileges guaranteed by the State Constitution or the United States Constitution from the application of a foreign law, legal code, or system in proceedings[.] ...

(3) Any court, arbitration, tribunal, or administrative agency ruling or decision violates the public policy of this state and is void and unenforceable if the court, arbitration, tribunal, or administrative agency bases its ruling or decision in the matter at issue in whole or in part on any foreign law, legal code, or system that does not grant the parties affected by the ruling or decision the same fundamental liberties, rights, and privileges guaranteed by the State Constitution or the United States Constitution.​

XXXXX

Yet sharia law has trumped the Constitution in 23 different states in the United States. In "Shariah Law and American State Courts: An Assessment of State Appellate Court Cases," a publication of the Center for Security Policy, a total of 50 cases from 23 different states were examined. Findings showed that sharia law was applied even though it was at odds with the state's public policy.

March 21, 2012
Suicidal Democracy
By Eileen F. Toplansky

Articles: Suicidal Democracy

The Pennsylvania and Florida cases do not scratch the surface. The camel’s nose is in the tent in 23 states. Soon, mutilating the female genitalia of children will be followed by government coverups for the same political reasons pedophile priests got away with it for so long.

Consider this: In 2006 then-Senator Obama said:

Hussein did NOT say that children would be protected from every priesthood. His hatred of the Constitution (negative liberties according to him) tells me he is too stupid to realize he is handing every organized religion the same Right to abuse children. Had he offered even one concrete proposal for reining in and punishing every brutal cleric instead of spouting a broad generalization I would have nothing to say.

NOTE: Money insulates wealthy nonbelievers while child molesters of modest means often do time so the justice system can look like it’s dispensing justice evenhandedly.

Hillary chimes in

Diana West wrote a great piece about C.S. Lewis’ The Principle of First and Second Things where she quotes Hillary Clinton:

Regarding Hillary Clinton’s recent suggestion that, “Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation,” tolerance per se is not an American “first thing.” To quote a famous American immigrant from a paradigmatically intolerant society (Nazi Germany): “Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” Thomas Mann, “A Good Soldier,” in The Magic Mountain, 611 (1924 as Der Zauberberg) (John E. Woods transl., 2005).

"First Things" and the First Amendment
Written by: Diana West
Friday, September 14, 2012 5:59 AM

The Death of the Grown-Up | Diana West > Home - "First Things" and the First Amendment

I’m not certain if Clinton means tolerance for degenerate clerics, or if she means one organized religion should be tolerant of another? She’s pissing into the wind either way. Muslims would not be Muslims if they were tolerant.

The burning question

I can only answer by elaborating on previous comments: THOSE WHO ADMINISTER THE LAW CANNOT DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE THEY, TOO, HATE THE CONSTITUTION THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND; hence, Eileen F. Toplansky’s title Suicidal Democracy is a prediction.

Naturally, Muslims have a self-interested view of the report Shariah: The Threat to America:

One Muslim site inadvertently said it right " This report attempts to make up (by its length, and by working in every possible conspiracy theory that has ever been suggested about Muslims into one document)" except that it is not composed of conspiracy theories but of direct quotes from the Koran and the works of American Founding Fathers.

September 21, 2010
Mladen Andrijasevic

Archived Blog: Why is there no reaction to 'Shariah:The Threat to America'?

Finally, the First Amendment guarantees freedom of religion; i.e., the Right for individuals to practice their religion in peace. The First Amendment does not grant organized religion the Right to proselytize by force, with threats and intimidation, or tax dollars. Nor does the First Amendment grant the clergy the Right to brutalize the faithful.

Just to be clear. Only fools try to eliminate organized religion or government. The biggest fools of all work to give one an advantage over the other. The immutable truth is this: Government and organized religion will always plague mankind. America’s Founders codified a way to limit the inherent evil in both. Limit government and keep organized religion voluntary.

this is a huge post with many important topics :)

1. abuse of kids by pedo RC priests - well known (now) problem that should have been dealt with earlier, but i'm guessing earlier there were plenty of other problems happening too etc. now after several 10s of millions $$$ in fines i think the catholic church is getting a clue that PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE PEDOPHILE PRIESTS AND COVER UPS HIDING BEHIND RELIGION. as for who knew what when, generally criminal behavior is kept more quiet than less, the fewer people that know the fewer leaks etc. otherwise this really isn't my topic...

2. as for islam, to hell with it - yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever. islamic ideology & history make xtians look like angelic cherubs, which is a difficult thing to achieve but those crazed hordes of sand monkeys have done it. a very big problem today is educating people with facts & knowledge about islamic ideology & history. almost everybody in western society generally "knows" about the evils of xnity and this same level of knowledge is needed for islam, which right now is totally protected by political correctness, and ANY FACTUAL INFO about this totally caca horrible ideology is ranted down as hate speech, racism, bigotry, islamophobia etc etc all the while spewing the same vile info about judaism & xnity FREE PASS. why is this ??? why is western society so fucked up about this issue ??? people are not stupid, i have seen several fairly liberal types react in horror & shock after learning more accurate info about islam, change their views 180 degrees and start slamming islam just like they slam xnity, so the work needs to continue education education education until the mooselimbs crumple under their own b.s. as i cannot imagine rational informed freedom loving people EVER submitting to the will of allah without fighting back

bottom line - TO HELL WITH ISLAM

I highly doubt the government had anything to do with the pedophile priest cover up. And they sure as heck shouldn't have gotten involved with Koresh. He wasnt a threat to the government.

“Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation – at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”

Then Senator Obama was correct: we are a Nation of many faiths, and those free of faith. It’s a perfectly accurate and appropriate observation.

It indicates a clear and concise understanding of both the Constitution, where the state remains separate and neutral concerning matters of faith, as well as the religious diversity of the American Nation.

The rest of the OP is incomprehensible gibberish.

2. as for islam, to hell with it - yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever. islamic ideology & history make xtians look like angelic cherubs, which is a difficult thing to achieve but those crazed hordes of sand monkeys have done it.

To ecks_why: I probably was not clear. I was trying to show the evils in a partnership between two eternal institutions —— ORGANIZED religion and government; hence, I closed with:

The immutable truth is this: Government and organized religion will always plague mankind. America’s Founders codified a way to limit the inherent evil in both. Limit government and keep organized religion voluntary.

I highly doubt the government had anything to do with the pedophile priest cover up.

To Avatar4321: I sense that your conclusion is confined to recent decades. Like most Americans, I assume you want the US military under civilian control. You might better-understand why I said the coverup went all the way back when you realize the police are controlled by politicians:

And they sure as heck shouldn't have gotten involved with Koresh. He wasnt a threat to the government.

To Avatar4321: Note that it was politicians who ordered the slaughter in Waco because Koresh’s standoff was embarrassing the Clintons who had taken office a month earlier. Also note that everybody in the Clinton Administration called it a tragedy, but nobody ever said it was an accident —— I should say that nobody called it an accident without being laughed out of town.

C_Clayton_Jones;6084542

Then Senator Obama was correct: we are a Nation of many faiths, and those free of faith. It’s a perfectly accurate and appropriate observation.

It indicates a clear and concise understanding of both the Constitution, where the state remains separate and neutral concerning matters of faith, as well as the religious diversity of the American Nation.

To C_Clayton_Jones: Hussein’s statement is pure misdirection. America was never a Christian country although the faithful in various Christian sects always constituted the vast majority. They still do. If you read his remark carefully you will see that he implies Christians are no longer the majority.

In effect, Hussein said “Now, all religions are allowed.” as though that was not the case in this country from the very beginning. Hussein is a clever little sneak because he knows that all religions were always allowed along with everyone choosing not to belong to an organized religion. For such a clever fellow he is too stupid to know that millions of Americans are not atheists because they refuse to pay dues to a religion.

And what is it that "nonbelievers" do not believe? Do they not believe in God? or do they not believe in religion? I’m pretty sure he meant religion, specifically, Islam.

Hussein is like every other totalitarian fruitcake that ever lived; he hates people who do not belong to a religion more than he hates atheists. That’s probably why he advocates Islam over Christianity. In Islam, and in Hussein’s true religion —— Communism —— you pay up or you lose your head; whereas, Christians might not be happy with non-church goers, but they accept the First Amendment. Bottom line: Muslims and Communists cannot coexist with freedom of worship.

NOTE: Every priesthood and every government have one thing in common: They fear those who believe in God infinitely more than they fear competing religions and opposing forms of government.

In any event, Hussein’s remark is preposterous coming from a guy who promotes Islam, a POLITICAL MOVEMENT passing itself off as a religion that will not tolerate other religions. If you doubt me try to imagine what America would be today had Muslims always been the majority. In fact, I can make a good guess at how a Bill of Rights would read had it been written by Muslims after the War for Independence ended.

C_Clayton_Jones;6084542

The rest of the OP is incomprehensible gibberish.

To C_Clayton_Jones: The topic is too profound for you to grasp not what I said. In the future be guided by Mark Twain:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back