Burning EU and other flags can now bring German jail term

Which is why 330 million Americans choose not to live in Europe.

Just wait.

Both America and Europa are hardly working on destroying of national economies and enslavement of citizens. To avoid disturbances they will impose soon martial laws and mass shootings of 'social distancing' criminals. officially to keep peoples calm.
Of course any protest is highly unwelcome, We are in Orwel's 1984 now where Big Bother wants only one: Forced vaccinate us and kill

20200517_050009.jpg

Burn all of the flags.

Forced vaccinate us and kill

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.
You can't be sure for that. You may be only pawns in some other's game.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

Nah, that means nothing. That may well be a false narrative to switch the sights from true masters.

Last edited:

Of course, it won't kill me ... as it's been pointed out, me and my people will get the "good" vaccine.

Some people believe this is a "Zionist" plot (and by Zionist, they mean Jewish). So, as a Zionist, I'm obviously in on the plot.

Can you show a well-known zionist ( for example Merkel, Triump, Putin, Bibi, Macron etc etc. etc. ) which does not support Covid-19 Hoax?

Is there ANYTHING legal in Europe?

Europa is hijacked by a criminal communist gang which wants to kill the entirely European population ( after destroying of its economy )
Too sad that dumb and gullible Europeans allowed former Commies and KGB agents run high offices in their countries.

What's going on in Europa now you can know by hearing this great Russian song ( written 25 years ago, now it is prohibited as extremist )

Wait, who's coming!
============
Wait, who's coming!? Show me your passport.
Stop the living creature.
These are the places where you wander for nothing.
These creatures are not allowed to walk here!

Wait, who's flying!? Show me your pass.
Every bird should have a document.
Because the bird can't go abroad.
It's just that without a visa, you can fly yourself.

Chorus: Ah-yah-yah, you can't go in there!
You can't go in there!
A-ya-ya-ya can't go in there!
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!

Wait, who's crawling!? Forbidden zone.
It's not allowed to crawl across the line
Crawling here isn't good or even legal.
I order you to crawl out of here.

Wait, who's floating!? Don't pretend to be a fish
Even fish are not allowed to swim here.
This is forbidden water, it's closed to you.
And all the movement in it has stopped.

The chorus:

Wait, who lives!? It's forbidden to live here.
It concerns you and it's not funny.
In this place, you have to follow orders
And don't give me a hard time breathing in my face.

The chorus:

You can't go in there!
You can't go in there!
You can't go anywhere!

Chorus:

Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Germany has made public burning of the EU flag

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

The law is in this case by the way not a law against the destruction of flags, which someone buys and burns (or destroys in other ways) in context of demonstrations. The laws regulates that it is not allowed to destroy flags and other symbols, which are used from institutions of the European Union or institutions of the federal republic of Germany. For example mourning flags. Flags of conferences. And so on and so on. We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

Last edited:
Covid-19 Fake 'pandemic' makes it possible.Germany must stay in EU as cash cow for ever!

Did you ever try to burn a flag in Europe? It will not burn. That's impossible. Fire protection laws.

or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime.

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion

We see such attacks and destructions more under the aspect of terror and not under the aspect of free opinion.

You are on the good way to became a totalitarian state. It shall be the Right for the Free Opinion

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

Last edited:

I don't have any idea how someone is able to take an anti-christian totalitarian extremist like you serios. Short explanation of this law again: What you do with a bought or self made flag is no ones problem here. But never destroy a flag who is not yours - specially not flags from the federal republic of Germany and also not flags from the European Union.

When will you shithead stop judging others, "Christian"?

"Do not judge, or you will be judged." Matthew 7:1

They need a good Pianist, too.

When will you shithead stop judging others, "Christian"?

"Do not judge, or you will be judged." Matthew 7:1

Nazi, shut up.

This is what Germany founds their laws on. I wish we did.
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.” This is the clear mandate in Article 1 of the German Basic Law, in which Germany acknowledges “inviolable and inalienable human rights” as “the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world”.

Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.” This is the clear mandate in Article 1 of the German Basic Law, in which Germany acknowledges “inviolable and inalienable human rights” as “the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world”.

It doesn't really say a lot. Human dignity can be defined in many ways, almost always the way that benefits those in power.

Many of the most heinous crimes of human history were committed to protect what those who committed them considered "human dignity".

It doesn't really say a lot. Human dignity can be defined in many ways, almost always the way that benefits those in power.

Many of the most heinous crimes of human history were committed to protect what those who committed them considered "human dignity".
Such as?
That's cynical as all hell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back