"burn your masks"

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
How has it turned out bad for him? Last I saw, he walked out of the Hospital (a purely preventative measure) with as much energy as when he went in. He has spotlighted what many have been screaming about and being ignored by the media.

The virus just isn't that deadly or troublesome.

It was for one of my employee's wife. Your point is rightfully ignored.
You actually don't have a point to make then. I did not say it was harmless, but we do NOT shut down whole countries on fear of 0.005% of the country.

I don't want to shut down the country, but fewer and fewer people are wearing masks where I live because no one can enforce it. Even Walmart gave up! Our COVID-19 infections are back up to levels we saw in March and April in terms of deaths.
I ran into the gas station to pay and forgot my mask. I keep one in my purse and one in the car. Some guy reminded me and I said "I am so over this mask shit." Surprisingly he took his off. There is a mask rebellion going on.

Forum List

Back