"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

English obviously isn't your first language. Would you feel more comfortable posting in some other language? I just want you to be comfortable.
You people who sold out my country, have lost their voice in this country and I have no time for them, just kiss off and go play with yourself hero. Don't give a a flk whats on your feral traitor's mind. You a sum total of zero, one more comment and you will disapear for ever, say go ahead

My, you sure hate to be challenged, don't you? You first defense is threats, impotent as you are.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: An angry shill from Langley who has to resort to threats when getting schooled.lol

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.

To be fair, I think it is more fair to say that the controllers of Biden did that. Biden's brain left the station a long time ago. :D He is just a walking empty suited puppet.
Hillarious this guy supports Trump, nothing else has to be said.

Then, for once, say nothing and just keep your traitorous mouth shut.
Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.

To be fair, I think it is more fair to say that the controllers of Biden did that. Biden's brain left the station a long time ago. :D He is just a walking empty suited puppet.

That would be because you can't defend against the truth.

Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

English obviously isn't your first language. Would you feel more comfortable posting in some other language? I just want you to be comfortable.

No, you want to insult whenever possible and pretend to be ever so seemingly reasonable while doing so.

Where is the insult? The vast majority of the citizens of this globe don't speak English fluently. I don't want to discriminate against those who do not. Everyone should feel comfortable when expressing their feelings.

Especially since you build your own ego and hate by criticizing what they post. That is insulting to anyone you choose to attack.

Perhaps you should attempt intelligent discourse, something that seems to be eluding you.
THERE IS NO WAY THIS BOTTOM FEEDER CAN GET TO ME, THESE MICRO MINDS FROM THE HATE PARTY DON'T MAKE WAVES.

Then, since you admit you ae worthless, stop posting.

I get a kick out of the idea that mask wearing is a "power grab". Like the government gains some benefit from everyone wearing masks. Reminds me of the underpants gnomes.

Do you pay taxes when you buy a mask? Government profit. Are you fined if you refuse to wear a mask? Government profit.

Think before you post your stupid opinions as facts, just once.

Damn - you're the clever one. Who'd have guessed? They're making people wear masks as a money making scheme!

You do not think companies received huge contracts and huge profits? Think again. They were there lobbying Congress.

Dblack is such a stupid duck he try’s to laugh off those facts.

No, you've sold me. Fauci, and his brother-in-law who owns the mask company, cooked this whole thing up to make a few bucks. It all makes perfect sense.

What guy supports Trump?

I get a kick out of the idea that mask wearing is a "power grab". Like the government gains some benefit from everyone wearing masks. Reminds me of the underpants gnomes.

Do you pay taxes when you buy a mask? Government profit. Are you fined if you refuse to wear a mask? Government profit.

Damn - you're the clever one. Who'd have guessed? They're making people wear masks as a money making scheme!

You do not think companies received huge contracts and huge profits? Think again. They were there lobbying Congress.

No, you've sold me. Fauci, and his brother-in-law who owns the mask company, cooked this whole thing up to make a few bucks. It all makes perfect sense.

Kamran Abbas is a doctor, executive editor of the British Medical Journal, and the editor of the Bulletin of the World Health Organization. He has published an article about COVID-19, the suppression of science and the politicization of medicine in the British Medical Journal.

It it, he states the following:

Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health. Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.

Kamran Abbas is a doctor, executive editor of the British Medical Journal, and the editor of the Bulletin of the World Health Organization. He has published an article about COVID-19, the suppression of science and the politicization of medicine in the British Medical Journal.

Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health. Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.

Originally on both The Who and cdc sites they both even admitted the virus is no more dangerous than the common cold and cdc themselves as well admitted the numbers are inflated.

The comedy of a remark like this coming from the hate Nazi's, is that just a matter of a few months ago these cartoon characters were drooling over the most incompetent, mentally ill monster in the history of politics in the US. A 100 Trumps wouldn't make one Biden

Lets throw in a fact, most of the deaths from covid in this country can be charged against the hate group the right calls a party. Justice says they murdered them. Just another reason why they have to be gotten rid of.

To a non-thinking bubble head lie you, who just makes things up at will, it would.

Lets throw in a fact, most of the deaths from covid in this country can be charged against the hate group the right calls a party. Justice says they murdered them. Just another reason why they have to be gotten rid of.

If there were a disease designed to only target certain people and beliefs it would be launched by the democrats. They will do anything and try everything up to targeted disease and constant lying to achieve their goals. You fall right into that category.

i see a troll here is laughing over a video he did not even watch.

You can tell when people believe everything the MSM tells them. It really brought these people out during this plannedemic. The COVID Cult or Covidiots and their gods Bill Gates/Fauci.

Great a moron posting in parler conservaspeak and another one liking it.

Ah, another example of the great liberal inclusiveness, compassion and willing ness to listen to the thoughts of others. Good little sheep.

You can tell when people believe everything the MSM tells them. It really brought these people out during this plannedemic. The COVID Cult or Covidiots and their gods Bill Gates/Fauci.
So willing to stamp the word idiot on his forehead before the mouth opens.

A trait that you have shown time and again.

So willing to stamp the word idiot on his forehead before the mouth opens.

The obvious thing is, that anyone can figure out with just a little bit of research is there is an
incestuous relationship between Big Pharma and government health regulatory agencies like the FDA and the CDC, which primarily work for the pharmaceutical industry to maximize their profits, and are not very concerned about public health at all.

Most of the people appointed to these government agencies come out of the pharmaceutical industry, and then return there once they are finished working for agencies like the FDA and the CDC.

Great a moron posting in parler conservaspeak and another one liking it.

And you must be a "woke" psyop trainee.

New Topics

Forum List

Back