"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide

Why corrupted politicians and police animals continue genocide against humanity called Covid-1984 scamdemic? Because they know the point of no return had been already passed and after peoples become free they will send all Corona criminals to the Nuernebrg 2.0. It's difficult to believe they become minor penalties because Covid-1984 scam took already lives of more as 100m Covid measures victims worldwide. Any police gangster, any lying presstitiute, any grocery owner, any security, any snitch and of course any politician will know the rage of peoples who become free again

Thousands, and possibly tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science - which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.

Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

Thanks for sharing Baron!

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.

To be fair, I think it is more fair to say that the controllers of Biden did that. Biden's brain left the station a long time ago. :D He is just a walking empty suited puppet.

The Russians and the Chinese are salivating at the thought of keeping the US mired in the pandemic for as long as possible. They're hoping that we're stupid enough to fall for their propaganda. Are they right?

I thought Americas was supposed to be te home of the brave and the land of the free? It sure doesn't look like it. European countries are protesting and Americans are just following orders no matter how stupid and how unscientific
My thoughts exactly!

Better safe than sorry on the masks. Common sense. Can't take guidance from a political party that still sucks trump's dick even after he tried to over throw this country on January 6th.
What a stupid ass troll,the only one that overthrew a country is lying Biden asshole.

To be fair, I think it is more fair to say that the controllers of Biden did that. Biden's brain left the station a long time ago. :D He is just a walking empty suited puppet.
Hillarious this guy supports Trump, nothing else has to be said.

This is one of the best attribute that they have on these forums. That is the only way we can clear out these no nothing nonsense responses.
No, that only shows you're a coward in public- cancelling a person doesn't cancel a message, dip shit-
Every time a right winger responds here , they take out their stamp and ink their forehead with the word stupid then prove it as soon as they open their mouths.

How far did he overthrew it?
Go ask gayboy lying Biden,he did it not me. Time to add two more commie loving America hating trolls to ignore.
When people don't contribute you should put them on ignore as I am just about to do. This is one of the best attribute that they have on these forums. That is the only way we can clear out these no nothing nonsense responses.

It would really help if you just left. A major source of nonsense would then be gone.

This is one of the best attribute that they have on these forums. That is the only way we can clear out these no nothing nonsense responses.
No, that only shows you're a coward in public- cancelling a person doesn't cancel a message, dip shit-
Every time a right winger responds here , they take out their stamp and ink their forehead with the word stupid then prove it as soon as they open their mouths.

And you use an "Idiot" stamp when you show your face.

BTW, just because you, in all of your assumed intelligence, disagree with a post odes not make it stupid. Your response show just how stupid you are.

My name is ding bat I'm a Trumpy follower, I'm stupid as are all my friends - we say the stupidest things and we are proud of it.

One of the worst punctuated sentences I've read here. That's really saying something.
Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

Why do you thinks anyone cares what your hatred of this country and worthlessness are evident and provide all the response needed to pass you by.

Hillarious this guy supports Trump, nothing else has to be said.

Then, for once, say nothing and just keep your traitorous mouth shut.

Indeed. :thup:

My name is ding bat I'm a Trumpy follower, I'm stupid as are all my friends - we say the stupidest things and we are proud of it.

One of the worst punctuated sentences I've read here. That's really saying something.
Answer one question, why do you think I care what the enemy of my country thinks. Some hate driven ugly saying anything is worthless. Boy do you fit that mold.

Why do you thinks anyone cares what your hatred of this country and worthlessness are evident and provide all the response needed to pass you by.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

English obviously isn't your first language. Would you feel more comfortable posting in some other language? I just want you to be comfortable.

No, you want to insult whenever possible and pretend to be ever so seemingly reasonable while doing so.

Where is the insult? The vast majority of the citizens of this globe don't speak English fluently. I don't want to discriminate against those who do not. Everyone should feel comfortable when expressing their feelings.

Especially since you build your own ego and hate by criticizing what they post. That is insulting to anyone you choose to attack.

Perhaps you should attempt intelligent discourse, something that seems to be eluding you.
Yeah he is another shill from Langley who has to insult the messenger when he can’t refute the facts they post.

I get a kick out of the idea that mask wearing is a "power grab". Like the government gains some benefit from everyone wearing masks. Reminds me of the underpants gnomes.

Do you pay taxes when you buy a mask? Government profit. Are you fined if you refuse to wear a mask? Government profit.

Think before you post your stupid opinions as facts, just once.

Damn - you're the clever one. Who'd have guessed? They're making people wear masks as a money making scheme!

You do not think companies received huge contracts and huge profits? Think again. They were there lobbying Congress.

Dblack is such a stupid duck he try’s to laugh off those facts.

Forum List

Back